Wat happended to Luca Tony

Young Boss

Guest Radio

he is living life i would imagine, now i beg someone ghost this prick or put him in the wasteman group with e15 which means they cant make topics and only limited to 10 posts per day.

How come this guy can still make topics? Just don't get it.
Cos i'm dat dude you'll get slew the question's who's whoi stay true in my fresh garms i'll bring arms my squad is the army you want war you better bring the navymy lady a rider don't let the prada fool you she play wit the Guns to the fullest heavy with the bullets

How come this guy can still make topics? Just don't get it.
Cos i'm dat dude you'll get slew the question's who's whoi stay true in my fresh garms i'll bring arms my squad is the army you want war you better bring the navymy lady a rider don't let the prada fool you she play wit the Guns to the fullest heavy with the bullets
you suck broskiget the f*ck out my my thread

Guest Radio
he is living life i would imagine, now i beg someone ghost this prick or put him in the wasteman group with e15 which means they cant make topics and only limited to 10 posts per day.
Why talk crazy me and E15 keep this sh*t live
18823.jpg

Why talk crazy me and E15 keep this sh*t live
18823.jpg
Them Dynamat curls there

Guest Radio
If you don't see him about on here, it is because he is busy with a new money making scheme. (Most probably)
Money is an issue an issue and dats on the fo shizzle
:D
:D :D :D