So big brother starts

Admin.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What happend to the BB room?And i wonder how many gays, freaks, transvestites etc theyll have in this year :D
lol big brother is like some freak show with the amount of gays, trannybags etc that have appeared on the show over the years, aint gonna tell a porky pie, big brother used to be good when it first entered our tv screens but now its just a show full of hungry for fame creatures.big brother US >>>>>>>

Just going watch the first one to see if any black/road guys enter
tbh u have to pay attention more than the first episodelast year they only put Girls in the startput true say Charlie was neough to carry on watchingBlack people in big brother>>>>>>>>>>>>>

What happend to the BB room?And i wonder how many gays, freaks, transvestites etc theyll have in this year :D
lol big brother is like some freak show with the amount of gays, trannybags etc that have appeared on the show over the years, aint gonna tell a porky pie, big brother used to be good when it first entered our tv screens but now its just a show full of hungry for fame creatures.big brother US >>>>>>>
Been sayin the same thing myself

Just going watch the first one to see if any black/road guys enter
tbh u have to pay attention more than the first episodelast year they only put Girls in the startput true say Charlie was neough to carry on watchingBlack people in big brother>>>>>>>>>>>>>
lol just lol at thatahmed >>>>>>>>

f*ck*ng atrocious program full of wannabe celebrities that have been force-fed so much heat magazine and celebrity culture they genuinely think being famous is actually a career move. i hope someone gets physically assaulted and it gets locked off for good.

2 blacks at the minimum.
them token audience wideners there, rekon they should get a black, disabled transvestite hindu in, then it'll appeal to everyone. won't it?
lol

Guest Trixstar

was it 2years ago that there were no black people in it at ALL???was borin didnt even watch it stillhope dis 1 will be best big brother yet