So big brother starts

Admin.

Tonight 16 new people will walk through the Big Brother doors and become the fresh set of Big Brother housemates. Of course their identities are a secret (unless they get leaked), however we have a few teasers on the new set of housemates.- One housemate does stand-up comedy- One housemate has been deported from America- One housemate is a DJ- One housemate is a Buddhist- One housemate is Muslim- One housemate wears a watch worth £13,000- Three housemates have children - Three housemates were born outside the UK- One housemate has appeared in a film with Hugh Grant- One housemate has had a breast enlargement- One housemate has never watched Big Brother- The oldest housemate is 42

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonight 16 new people will walk through the Big Brother doors and become the fresh set of Big Brother housemates. Of course their identities are a secret (unless they get leaked), however we have a few teasers on the new set of housemates.- One housemate does stand-up comedy- One housemate has been deported from America- One housemate is a DJ- One housemate is a Buddhist- One housemate is Muslim- One housemate wears a watch worth £13,000- Three housemates have children - Three housemates were born outside the UK- One housemate has appeared in a film with Hugh Grant- One housemate has had a breast enlargement- One housemate has never watched Big Brother- The oldest housemate is 42
this could get very interesting u kno

they could all be the same people more timeall them 1 person is 1 person is sh*t could only be describing 4 people

So I was watching a bit of the audition ting yesterday and boy!!!! people dont half try waaaaaay too hard these days lol. Trying to be the most wackiest and freakyest thinking they'll get in when its bait their a tie and suit man who works at an office with kids and a deadout lifestyle.Pisses me off! I swear I feel to punch them.

Guest David Braund
swear they can just log out and see everything
all rooms are gonna be private and registraion is disabled for the duration of the contest
Does this mean no lurkers then?
yuh trickthey can read the BB room

TONIGHT’S the night! Big Brother is opening its legendary doors once more as 16 fresh lunatics take over the reality TV asylum.And TV Biz can reveal bosses are going all out for tension by throwing in the first ever COUPLE.But, in classic BB style, the lovebirds – who have been together three years – will have to keep their relationship a secret.They will be challenged to keep things, ahem, under cover for up to a WEEK – in time for next Friday’s first eviction. In the meantime, the good-looking pair will have to fend off the inevitable advances from the rest of the, no doubt, sex-mad housemates.The identities of the full BB9 gang will be unveiled when hostess-with-the-mostest Davina McCall kicks off the new series at 9pm.But we can serve up a few cheeky hints about what to expect.Amazingly, one housemate has NEVER seen the show. Another has had a brush with the cameras before – having featured in an obscure Hugh Grant movie. There will be a DJ to liven up the house, along with a stand-up comic. In a bid to fuel religious debate, producers have also picked a Buddhist and a Muslim.The oldest housemate is 42 and three of the wannabes were born outside the UK.Three of them have kids, one is blind and one rascal was once deported from the US. Of course, the show wouldn’t be complete without a bling king – one of the wannabes wears a £13,000 watch.Oh, and one has had her knockers enlarged. So nothing new there then.Channel 4 chiefs have promised BB9 will be the boldest yet. An insider said: “We’re crossing our fingers that this bunch will deliver the goods. We’ve not just gone for out and out show-offs or people only interested in being on TV.“We know last year was a little dull, we don’t want a repeat of that.”
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showb...icle1246856.eceSo, it sounds like it'll be the usual try-hard affair full of fame-hungry, 'sex-mad' nutters. They really need to reboot the series now and bring back normal people, not 'characters'.

i said it once and ill say it againbb usa>>>>>bb brazil>>>>>bb england
how do you have time to watch all three?any Brian
:D i didnt watch the brazil one but guessing cos they got the best bitches there :D

That concept sounds alright but being BB, it wont turn out right. The couple will fend off all interest and act like she's taken. Plus it doesnt say that they cant say they are taken. At best, all we can wish for is couple cringe-worthy scene's where someone's privacy gets invaded. Wont happen though. Its not hard to act like your not interestedGot to

In a bid to fuel religious debate, producers have also picked a...
And prayed for a Rasta.
Buddhist and a Muslim
Should be ok but they always hype them like they are extremists when they are just from that background but normal John and Sally'sHowever,
one rascal was once deported from the US.
COULD be a Jamaican (every Nation has good and bad apples)
three of the wannabes were born outside the UK.
I think the strong African men representation has been poor on BB so please be a Francis or Jeffrey a.k.a Fumi and Kwesi

Never had an ex-junkie in there before.That would be interesting. Or better yet, an actual junkie suffering from withdrawal symptoms. I might actually briefly glimpse at the TV if this was so. Or a famous person, and I don't mean famous like Jade Goody, in with a usual group of commoners.