So big brother starts

Admin.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What happend to the BB room?And i wonder how many gays, freaks, transvestites etc theyll have in this year :D
lol big brother is like some freak show with the amount of gays, trannybags etc that have appeared on the show over the years, aint gonna tell a porky pie, big brother used to be good when it first entered our tv screens but now its just a show full of hungry for fame creatures.big brother US >>>>>>>
c/sI keep on saying that BBUS was SO much better.Normally, I watch the first night and then I tend to have the rest in the background

f*ck*ng atrocious program full of wannabe celebrities that have been force-fed so much heat magazine and celebrity culture they genuinely think being famous is actually a career move. i hope someone gets physically assaulted and it gets locked off for good.
:D I can feel the anger in that post

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

Gonna give it a chance. Been watching from series 1. As long as there aren't too many fags (more than 1 is too much) and they don't throw too many spanners in the works it should be okay. Its not even about how many black heads for me its about putting a couple of 'real' characters in there.

I dont care if its all fags and trannies as long as you get a few people in there that will despise them.They should stick in a real male chauvinist to abuse them. Only last a week but itll be funny as f*ck.And loadsa black and asian people gonna be on this one. Wouldnt surprise me if they had 4 black, 4 asian, 4 white maybe stick a chinese fella in the mix somewhere. Thats the way to ensure that the "racism" label leaves them.

VICTOR>>>>>>>>_______________________

></param><param'>
></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
></param><param'>
></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">
name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Sezer was a d*ckhead. I was glad he left.It just better be good this year, i swear.BB6 (Makosi)>>>>>
How can you call sezer a prick then proceed to big up Mak-hoe-zee?Did sezer rape you or something?
Did i big up makosi? I put makosi's name there cos i was biggin up the series she was in.Not her individually. She was another ediot too.Bout did he rape me...kmt.