Shiesty Appreciation Thread

Gillie

Shiesty is too much."Guess who stepped inside,With a 4 foot sword on Vectras knife,If you wanna draw Wessun 2 phone calls we can do a western like,Have a shoot out like we did extra time, With the restless guys, ready to buss like we ain't had sex in time.""I bang like a hammer and spit rounds,I par with the dagger don't wanna get laid out then get down,Cah i'm from the manor where kids prowl,Think your badder dan dis? HOW!This game we run it like Santana an Chris Brown,I get reaction an when Flirta said bididabidydabadabada im sick WOW,You heard right my swagger is sick pal,I stay fly like 36 Mafias in town,CAKEAHOLIC I LOVE THE SMELL OF DOUGH YOU'D THINK I WAS SCARFACE FROM THE WAY THAT I SNIFF POUNDS,NOTE STATUS SKINNY NIGGA I STILL BITCHES FROM THE BACK AN WATCH TITS BOUNCE.""And that's word to Ribz,I'm a bastard like curfew is,Don't get it twisted,I'm the new sick sh*t like bird flu is.""

CAKEAHOLIC I LOVE THE SMELL OF DOUGH YOU'D THINK I WAS SCARFACE FROM THE WAY THAT I SNIFF POUNDS,NOTE STATUS SKINNY NIGGA I STILL BITCHES FROM THE BACK AN WATCH TITS BOUNCE."
I swear its, "...I sniff poundsNotes that is, i still ..."anywayppl saying he was shittest in slk are chatting breezethe thing with that crew was basically every mc was actually sh*t, but they was the kind of mc's who are sh*t but sick at the same timei.e. they're lyrics are crap but their delivery and hype is supremeshiestys LYRICS >>> anything ribz or flirta ever saidexcept "R I B , run up in ur house gunbuck your margrie"

CAKEAHOLIC I LOVE THE SMELL OF DOUGH YOU'D THINK I WAS SCARFACE FROM THE WAY THAT I SNIFF POUNDS,NOTE STATUS SKINNY NIGGA I STILL BITCHES FROM THE BACK AN WATCH TITS BOUNCE."
I swear its, "...I sniff poundsNotes that is, i still ..."anywayppl saying he was shittest in slk are chatting breezethe thing with that crew was basically every mc was actually sh*t, but they was the kind of mc's who are sh*t but sick at the same timei.e. they're lyrics are crap but their delivery and hype is supremeshiestys LYRICS >>> anything ribz or flirta ever saidexcept "R I B , run up in ur house gunbuck your margrie"
YH ANDRIBZ IM REAL AND UR FAKEILL RUN UP ON UR MUM WHILE SHES WATCHING RIKI LAKE

Guest SKYSCRAPER

I don't understand why anyone would want to hear Shiesty's version of "Trap Nigga" when the original Shiest Bub version is 1712748075472851 times better.

you man are acting up cos he acts like a doughnut on here (supposedly)HE WAS SICK BK THEN, NO WORD OF A f*ck*ng LIE.HIM AND BIG MIGHTY BK2BK SICKEST LYRICAL TEAM IN GRIME.Its like when evryone was on scorcher till they found out he wernt as real as they thought then they wanna go on like they wrrnt on his nuts

Guest SKYSCRAPER
I don't understand why anyone would want to hear Shiesty's version of "Trap Nigga" when the original Shiest Bub version is 1712748075472851 times better.
up that version as well please.
Original ain't on youtube, but here's the re-recorded video version:BTW, this video has some of the highest standard of video bitches I have ever seen. The chick in the blue when the screen splits into 3.......Jesus.

up that version as well please.
Original ain't on youtube, but here's the re-recorded video version:BTW, this video has some of the highest standard of video bitches I have ever seen. The chick in the blue when the screen splits into 3.......Jesus.
whats the diff. between this and the original then ?