Describe Another Vip2 User

Avon Barksdale

I fail to see how that is proof though...If i had cheated i wouldve been ghosted hours ago...."that guy" dont f*ck about....Im not the one communicating'beggin it' with people from vip2 on msn to find out wat people are saying..If anythings cheating that is...
"that guy" hasn't even seen yet as far as I know, unless I am getting user name changes mixed up...And why are you chatting about begging it lol, so you say you have a "mole" even thought everyone knows it was just you on a next account.You're either begging it, or just cheating :DThere's no winning to you...And their not even daily posters.They have about 4 posts.So yeah.

drinks jamaican irish moss drinkwhatever the hell that is
It's a bit like milkshake, vanilla flavour, the peanut one is disgusting. It's made with sea weed...And they are bars in my signature by the way..."Stamina man drink Irish moss not minute maid"Leftside & Esco - Stamina Man

It's a bit like milkshake, vanilla flavour, the peanut one is disgusting. It's made with sea weed...And they are bars in my signature by the way..."Stamina man drink Irish moss not minute maid"Leftside & Esco - Stamina Man
llow beggin lack culture ur f*ck*ng annoying

I fail to see how that is proof though...If i had cheated i wouldve been ghosted hours ago...."that guy" dont f*ck about....Im not the one communicating'beggin it' with people from vip2 on msn to find out wat people are saying..If anythings cheating that is...
"that guy" hasn't even seen yet as far as I know, unless I am getting user name changes mixed up...And why are you chatting about begging it lol, so you say you have a "mole" even thought everyone knows it was just you on a next account.You're either begging it, or just cheating :DThere's no winning to you...And their not even daily posters.They have about 4 posts.So yeah.
O seen so your getting KLEE to tell u wats goin orn...Im not the one who said they was talking to people on msn wen they just asked there msn wifey to printscreen what people are sayingPathetic :D :D What next account...Both my RBG and FOS accounts got ghosted...Full of air like a pumped up tire..

Lol allow it you ignorant d*ckhead.My dads Greek, which makes me half, doesn't mean I can't eat English food does it :D

Lol allow it you ignorant d*ckhead.My dads Greek, which makes me half, doesn't mean I can't eat English food does it :D
why da f*ck u tellin me ur dads a kebab man?? all the more reason for u not to have narrow minded views about ethnic people. i lie?

why da f*ck u tellin me ur dads a kebab man?? all the more reason for u not to have narrow minded views about ethnic people. i lie?
Kebab men are Turkish :DProven you're ignorance already.And I beg you stop making stuff up, as well as the guy who's d*ck you're on (no homo)At least Bane can hold an argument, give up...

Kebab men are Turkish :D
:D :D Hold tyt my local kebab man and the greek flag on the wall initHes obviosuly begging it then because if he owns a kebab shop hes gotta be TurkishLow all this racial hatret towards Turks...

:D :D Hold tyt my local kebab man and the greek flag on the wall initHes obviosuly begging it then because if he owns a kebab shop hes gotta be TurkishLow all this racial hatret towards Turks...
It's not hatred lol, this is where I beg accused of becoming racist, because you twist sh*t up lol.Kebabs are not Greek cuisine lol.You trying to say if an English guy served up jollof rice it would make it English cuisine?

It's not hatred lol, this is where I beg accused of becoming racist, because you twist sh*t up lol.Kebabs are not Greek cuisine lol.You trying to say if an English guy served up jollof rice it would make it English cuisine?
Thats some primary school way of looking at things tbh...Like saying if a black man beats white woman does she become black?FFS

Kebab men are Turkish :DProven you're ignorance already.And I beg you stop making stuff up, as well as the guy who's d*ck you're on (no homo)At least Bane can hold an argument, give up...
no lie u posted kinda quick dere still. course kebab man r greek u eediat. Proven you're ignorance already. just leave it out eh