Describe Another Vip2 User

Avon Barksdale

drinks jamaican irish moss drinkwhatever the hell that is
It's a bit like milkshake, vanilla flavour, the peanut one is disgusting. It's made with sea weed...And they are bars in my signature by the way..."Stamina man drink Irish moss not minute maid"Leftside & Esco - Stamina Man
llow beggin lack culture ur f*ck*ng annoying
Lol allow it you ignorant d*ckhead.My dads Greek, which makes me half, doesn't mean I can't eat English food does it :D
why da f*ck u tellin me ur dads a kebab man?? all the more reason for u not to have narrow minded views about ethnic people. i lie?
Kebab men are Turkish :D
:D :D Hold tyt my local kebab man and the greek flag on the wall initHes obviosuly begging it then because if he owns a kebab shop hes gotta be TurkishLow all this racial hatret towards Turks...
It's not hatred lol, this is where I beg accused of becoming racist, because you twist sh*t up lol.Kebabs are not Greek cuisine lol.You trying to say if an English guy served up jollof rice it would make it English cuisine?
Thats some primary school way of looking at things tbh...Like saying if a black man beats white woman does she become black?FFS
I KNOW...That's what i'm trying to say still...Kebabs are Turkish food, so it would make more sense a Turk owning a kebab van than a Greek would tbh.lol @ what these arguments have come to

It's a bit like milkshake, vanilla flavour, the peanut one is disgusting. It's made with sea weed...And they are bars in my signature by the way..."Stamina man drink Irish moss not minute maid"Leftside & Esco - Stamina Man
Lol allow it you ignorant d*ckhead.My dads Greek, which makes me half, doesn't mean I can't eat English food does it :D
why da f*ck u tellin me ur dads a kebab man?? all the more reason for u not to have narrow minded views about ethnic people. i lie?
:D :D Hold tyt my local kebab man and the greek flag on the wall initHes obviosuly begging it then because if he owns a kebab shop hes gotta be TurkishLow all this racial hatret towards Turks...
It's not hatred lol, this is where I beg accused of becoming racist, because you twist sh*t up lol.Kebabs are not Greek cuisine lol.You trying to say if an English guy served up jollof rice it would make it English cuisine?
if a chinese man serves some korean duck would it make it chinese cuisine?

Kebab men are Turkish :DProven you're ignorance already.And I beg you stop making stuff up, as well as the guy who's d*ck you're on (no homo)At least Bane can hold an argument, give up...
no lie u posted kinda quick dere still. course kebab man r greek u eediat. Proven you're ignorance already. just leave it out eh
The kebabs served up in kebab vans or shops are Turkish...It's Turkish f*ck*ng cuisine :D

No... That's the point in arguing LOL...You're backing me up you know :D

Thats some primary school way of looking at things tbh...Like saying if a black man beats white woman does she become black?FFS
I KNOW...That's what i'm trying to say still...Kebabs are Turkish food, so it would make more sense a Turk owning a kebab van than a Greek would tbh.lol @ what these arguments have come to
AttentionWhore2.jpgnot even gonna bother

na read into it more. who knows da difference between a china man and a korean man?? whats the difference between and english man and an african man. ur post is invalid

na read into it more. who knows da difference between a china man and a korean man?? whats the difference between and english man and an african man. ur post is invalid
alieprobably thatsame guywho probablycalls everychinise/japnise/thaianise/koreon guy a dvd sellereveryblack guy a criminalevery white gal a boshFFS

China man is from China, Korean man is from Korea, English man is from England, African man is from Africa...Read up, I think you got confused...First off I said just because a Greek man is serving up kebabs, doesn't make kebab Greek cuisine...

• 1 year later...