If You Had To Ghost/IPBan Someone From The Real Vip2 World Who Would It Be?

Avon Barksdale

LMFAOmans askin for a cavity searchdnt have it O Guy
LOLi should up a p*ssy picman would dash his computer screen out the window just to get away
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL LMAO LMFAO ROFL ROFLMAO ROFLMFAO PMSL PMSLOL PMSLMAO PMSLMFAO PMSROFL PMSROFLMAO PMSROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lmao 3 sounds lol rofl lmfao roflmao haha omg funny wtf lawl lolz rotfl laugh roflcopter laughing rotflmao pmsl hehe omfg roflmfao noob ass aim stfu lolol xd brb 1337 roffle msn pwn lollerskates owned sex gay slang hilarious f*ck jk my pwned n00b laughter sh*t lmbo lulz off heh

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMFAOmans askin for a cavity searchdnt have it O Guy
LOLi should up a p*ssy picman would dash his computer screen out the window just to get away
ahh but thats the thing, you and ur other neekys wldnt even manage upping a pic of ANY girl youve even as much as hugged talkless of p*ssy. but keep talking ordinary foolish guy
FAILposting up girls that have been done is snuffin, and has already been doneand that was NOT an invitation for u to start upping pics of yur sexual conquestskeep that sh*t between u, carpe, radio and the other forum homo's

Guest SKYSCRAPER
she looks like ricki lake ( how ricki looks these days not when she a bit meaty, she has lost like loads of weight )
She really does.

Venom, would you f*ck the gurl on the far left???n565140596_3202795_5861.jpgI did in malia
Smashed it. You did well Justin.True say I've seen your boatee...
LOL, my gurl>>>>>>>>>>>>>> This chick times a million.But goliath, you know Game>looksn593735629_909500_8513.jpgVenom would you press this ting???Luarelli you fake Italian with yah fake country Israel.Greek Gurls<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Pile of sh*tYou come on here and say mans on greek bitches when that was 2004 times, ya late rude boy, move on with the times.Going on like the Italians love of the Jews as much as the Germans love tha jews in 1939.You can never send for me rude gurl. You ain't real to yourself and never will be.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
cousin of sleep, beg you never mention me ever again you f*ck*ng d*ckhead, NOR along side carpe. any internet neek on the dole with no FA. lol@ how some of you throw the whole gay thing around like theres vip2 cameras installed in your bedrooms or that follow you round 24/7 observing your REAL movements.you know how sad and useless certain mans lives are here when they try and feel big on the net.
Oh just shut up you fruity high-heel wearing peice of sh*tStop trying to call other people gay ok penis breath? It doesn't work like that, because no matter what you say about it, and however you try twist it, chattin bout cameras in peopels rooms, the f*ck are you talking about that for you battywasher, want to watch the vip2 mandem gettin undressed or something? This AINT homo big-brother you imbecile.I digress, no matter WHAT you say, it doesnt change the fact that last night you probably had someones bell-end all over your gumsYou can throw all the shots in the dark at everyone ALL YOU LIKEBut what YOU get ruined for, is REAL.So kindly wipe the seminal fluids from around your mouthFile>Exit>Start>Shut DownBalde>Wrists>Happy Ending

cousin of sleep, beg you never mention me ever again you f*ck*ng d*ckhead, NOR along side carpe. any internet neek on the dole with no FA. lol@ how some of you throw the whole gay thing around like theres vip2 cameras installed in your bedrooms or that follow you round 24/7 observing your REAL movements.you know how sad and useless certain mans lives are here when they try and feel big on the net.
Oh just shut up you fruity high-heel wearing peice of sh*tStop trying to call other people gay ok penis breath? It doesn't work like that, because no matter what you say about it, and however you try twist it, chattin bout cameras in peopels rooms, the f*ck are you talking about that for you battywasher, want to watch the vip2 mandem gettin undressed or something? This AINT homo big-brother you imbecile.I digress, no matter WHAT you say, it doesnt change the fact that last night you probably had someones bell-end all over your gumsYou can throw all the shots in the dark at everyone ALL YOU LIKEBut what YOU get ruined for, is REAL.So kindly wipe the seminal fluids from around your mouthFile>Exit>Start>Shut DownBalde>Wrists>Happy Ending
LMFAOrelax relax!

J Credz is the only a**hole on here. Cant believe how shallow this guy is. "Empty barrel mek di most noise" should replace the vip2 apprentice tag. If you banged a girl why shout about it? 'Cause you dont get none so you feel you must tell everyone when you got one.The other a**hole likes a**hole, so I dont think he'd mind me calling him an a**hole.

J Credz is the only a**hole on here. Cant believe how shallow this guy is. "Empty barrel mek di most noise" should replace the vip2 apprentice tag. If you banged a girl why shout about it? 'Cause you dont get none so you feel you must tell everyone when you got one.The other a**hole likes a**hole, so I dont think he'd mind me calling him an a**hole.
I bait up the boats because I can, I have a nice misses at home, so thats all good and get it whenever I want it :D

• 1 year later...