''If I Could Start My Life From Scratch I Wouldnt Change Shit''

Avon Barksdale

I dunno if I would change anything tbh apart from certain aspects of my childhood. But sometimes I think to myself maybe it all happened for a reason. Maybe if it all didn't happen I wouldn't be as determined as I am today... I dno. I guess thats the whole process of life init... you live and learn... everything can't be perfect... theres gna be a few hurdles along the way. Boy. Life ay. If anything it's taught me that when I have my own family... dont take sh*t from anyone who wants to f*ck it up because of jealousy and insecurity. Follow your head and not ur heart... coz sometimes ur heart can land you in some f*cked up situations.

I didn't see the topic till like page 45 or something!!To be honest she was talking about posting them to my work and on Facebook so I was more worried about that in the scheme of things. Yeah - I asked to be deleted but then came back. I realised you do sh*t that f*cks you up but you can't change it.I'm not going to lie - I was really upset by it, its all jokes to everyone else but when someone does that to you and its out of your control its hard. That could have, and still might, really mess me up. There are pictures and videos out there - as was proved by that other topic.I wanted to f*ck*ng kill her - but god knows where she lives. It was my own fault though really - I should never have trusted someone from the net - IT'S REAL!

it definitely is real. llow being diagnosed for depression as the cause of something that happened over the internet...i know u went cold turkey init? u musta been lurking bare. not gna lie if i ever get some exposure like that, im bringing couple niggas down with me. dnt get it twisted. ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL.

it definitely is real. llow being diagnosed for depression as the cause of something that happened over the internet...i know u went cold turkey init? u musta been lurking bare. not gna lie if i ever get some exposure like that, im bringing couple niggas down with me. dnt get it twisted. ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL.
No, I deleted my account and Whatever was a private forum so I couldn't even view it. Thats what makes it worse that I couldn't even do anything back to her! I have pics of her - which probably aren't even real!!Picked myself up and brushed my shoulders off. Learnt my lesson now!

No, I deleted my account and Whatever was a private forum so I couldn't even view it. Thats what makes it worse that I couldn't even do anything back to her! I have pics of her - which probably aren't even real!!Picked myself up and brushed my shoulders off. Learnt my lesson now!
honest mistake tbh. who wud think someone wud go to them lengths to expose u. not like u was some hated member.

Guest Tibbius

nothing has been confirmed to metherefore i can only say no.woman has distanced herself big timechanged numbers moved housenothing to do wid me

Guest Tibbius

its a possibility obviously cos she made a point of telling me shes pregnant, but i wasnt the only one she was sleeping with, joke is he was another mc, who looks kinda like me (in a way)she said 'her man' failed a DNA test. and i asked for a DNA test aswell before i get involved with anythingshe ran a milethats her init