Dani Alves moves the Nou Camp

On 5/13/2015 at 10:35 PM, i5_PRODUCER said:

Ofc and i keep saying i rate dani but surely there are other options?

Why take someone else's ageing player? why aren't barca trying to tie him down? Why is PSG the only other team linked?

So while were trying to REBUILD & compete in Europe 

We go out and buy Alves.

And watch us sign some SHIT CB like Vlaar which is very very possible.

The rage if that happened

2 years later... 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Going City

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

no one signs for psg to win the champions league

10 hours ago, Anderson said:

At least he aint going City

Good man.

Using his wages to cop walker. 60m

It occurred before the 4-1 defeat to Real Madrid and involved Dani Alves instead of Dybala.
“I want to intervene to silence the rumours of an ugly atmosphere inside the Juve locker room,” Mandzukic was quoted as telling Serbian reporter Darko Meznovic.
“It was simply Bonucci and Dani Alves to have created this chaos and, fortunately, with their sales everything will become calm again.
“They were the ones who had a row during the Final and it’s simply because they have diametrically opposed personalities. Leo and Dani would argue all the time and, on the day of the Final, we simply watched another of their many dramas.
“As soon as we got into the locker room, everyone had treated this like a normal game with just three points up for grabs, or at least that’s how it seemed. So we expected Dani Alves to do his usual routine of putting on the Radio Party Groove music in the locker room while we were getting changed.
“This time, though, he didn’t stop there. He went over the top, playing Samba Do Janeiro at full volume as if he wanted to break our eardrums and then started dancing like there was no tomorrow.
“I thought he was being stupid, but ignored him and went to my locker. Leo didn’t, as for him the Champions League was an obsession.
“He went up to Dani and said he’d break his legs in three seconds if he didn’t turn off that music. Obviously, a row erupted and it just kept going, until Dani Alves said that if he lost the Final, he’d still have three Champions League trophies in his locker, whereas Bonucci had none.
“At that point, everyone turned around scandalised. I’ve won the Champions League, but I’d never dare say something like that. We shouldn’t even have thought about the eventuality of defeat.
“Then Leo grabbed Dani by the throat and, as he was about to punch him, Max (Allegri) divided them and took a decision of a real leader: he said he didn’t care who started it, but at the end of the game they’d both get kicked out.
“It was the wisest decision ever made. Now, the group is calm and united again, without the annoying bragging of Leo and the usual Brazilian pain in the neck of Dani Alves, who would never let us just get changed and focus.”
permalinkembed

some absolute nonsense to have going on at HT

someone needs to find out which witch-doctors Real are employing

• Downvote 1

#fakenews

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, O Fenomeno said:

Ziz you used to be pro-continental football but this summer you have been moving hella salty

First Milan & FFP now Real using witch doctors just because they dominated European Football again.

The question about FFP was genuine, and the witch-doctors quip was tongue in cheek. My gambling account got obese off of them last 15 minute goals :lol: how could I ever hate the club that employs the man my username is in honour of? 

/

17 minutes ago, i5_PRODUCER said:

Where you get that quote from Ziz?

http://www.football-italia.net/105813/mandzukic-bonucci-dani-alves-brawl

which now redirects to

http://www.football-italia.net/105813/bonucci-alves-brawl-fake

was all a lie lolsmh