YOUR GIRL

THUNDER CLAP

It's Gokus idea of being "funny". Personally I find his mum being chopped to peices with a disgustingly huge meat cleaver and placed on my BBQ to be served to hundreds of my overweight, black uncles more funnier. Logan, c'mon, you are close with Kerri Ann, why is she sending me this sh*t?

It's Gokus idea of being "funny". Personally I find his mum being chopped to peices with a disgustingly huge meat cleaver and placed on my BBQ to be served to hundreds of my overweight, black uncles more funnier. Logan, c'mon, you are close with Kerri Ann, why is she sending me this sh*t?
U mad?Any pussyhole with multiple accounts.

Actually I only have the one. Go and suck your mum innit. butcher_shop_022.jpg Suck her until she squirts all over your spastic face. Coming in here posting sh*t in my topics.
SMH, you post sh*t on these forums but you dont like it when people post sh*t on ur threads.Bathing apeyoung gayDont get mad cos you had to suck your mums empty tits when u was a baby, suck your mum you c*nt:bathinshitca9.jpg

Actually I only have the one. Go and suck your mum innit. butcher_shop_022.jpg Suck her until she squirts all over your spastic face. Coming in here posting sh*t in my topics.
SMH, you post sh*t on these forums but you dont like it when people post sh*t on ur threads.Bathing apeyoung gayDont get mad cos you had to suck your mums empty tits when u was a baby, suck your mum you c*nt:bathinshitca9.jpg
LMAO, just LMAO. I am none of those usernames, I am a new, fresh user. f*ck*ng weirdo. Get over me.