• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
adidas-black-pack-img5.jpg
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

I want these again..used to love these

Predator-Mania1.jpg

Pos

Had a red pair of these when I used to play sunday league.  Felt like God.  If I could find a pair of these to purchase now I definitely would.

/

Went looking for astro turf boots yesterday and today.  Tried on three pairs and all of them were really tight despite me asking for my normal size.  I thought it was just the Nike Hyper Venoms I tried on, but I tried on two pairs of Adidas ones today and it was exactly the same.  Are people having to buy a size up?  Don't want to looking like I'm wearing clown shoes to kick ball.

I want these again..used to love these

Predator-Mania1.jpg

Pos

Had a red pair of these when I used to play sunday league. Felt like God. If I could find a pair of these to purchase now I definitely would.

/

Went looking for astro turf boots yesterday and today. Tried on three pairs and all of them were really tight despite me asking for my normal size. I thought it was just the Nike Hyper Venoms I tried on, but I tried on two pairs of Adidas ones today and it was exactly the same. Are people having to buy a size up? Don't want to looking like I'm wearing clown shoes to kick ball.

Never know people wearing a size up

It's always a size down when it comes to boots

Always a size up in boots

Adidas always fit tighter than nikes too

90137.jpg

Got these just before Christmas in Lillywhites for £40, normal size. Was after a different pair of boots but the sales assistant had me waiting for ages and I saw these ones by the seating area already in the box so I copped them.

Tried them on in the shop and they felt alright but the first time I wore them on the pitch they felt a bit tight. Since I've loosened the laces they've been OK.