Guest Jack X Supreme

That was just on was amazing.Some of the cinematic shots and that.Plus the nuts things they did to the car like fill the tyre with lighter fuel.This show is so sick, every new episode i'm saying "That was the best episode ever".

Has it finished? What channel was it on?Coz I was watching a repeat of the one where they went to America and nearly got had up.UKTV GOLD repeating some of the classics. LMAO

Guest I.B.Blackman
That was just on was amazing.Some of the cinematic shots and that.Plus the nuts things they did to the car like fill the tyre with lighter fuel.This show is so sick, every new episode i'm saying "That was the best episode ever".
AHIUAWBDWAOFNBIOEGWSPO9GYNO AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHI MISSED ITf*ck X5

show woz big but u wud fink after hamsters crash dey wud jam the madness but dey keep it real lol

Guest Jack X Supreme

They had a race to the North pole.Hammond on Husky's and Jeremy and James in a 4X4.Was f*cking SICK episode.

the lighter gas trick was GULLYYYYYYYYYYYYYi literally had an uncontrollable outburst of gunfinger firing when i saw this.

Guest Durrty Boi

is it the polar special yea?gonna download that now

Guest Jack X Supreme

It was The Polar Special. A one off.And was on torrents 5 mins after it finished...