x Chat Up Lines x

Carlie.S

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the soppy ones are crap - like "did it hurt"other person - "Did what hurt?""When you fell from heaven"BLURGH! worst line EVER

look i just won bare money on the lottery, im looking for a scatty hoe to spend it on, what you sayin? wanna be mans hoe??before u say it wont work trust me theres some dumb, money hungry girls out there!!
how much we talking? :wink:

"OI BITCH - SUCK MY d*ck!"HA HA - I wouldn't really use that one.... or any of the ones I've said - i just fink they're jokes!

yea i didnt say its ever worked lol..failing tht (an rumble u have 2 say htis in a chris smith pissed voice)"ahh yes u may of heard of me im off the radio isnt it"or a new 1 (in welsh accent)"how r u feeling within yourself"...the reply an then u say "oohh yes Very Erotic" lol cracks me up..these crazy welsh men

JokesYou're off yer rocker T!Oh yeah - off the subject - I've got bare of Dave's CD's ....He left em at my flat about 5 months ago after house warmin party and never picked em up - One of em is T and Dialekt summer mix CD - I might sell em all on ebay or summin and make some money out of him!HA HA HA