x Chat Up Lines x

Carlie.S

Chat up lines are wack!
So what you're sayin is don't bother with chat up lines just get straight to the point?Ok, lets try this then -Rumble:Alright love, i saw u from over there and thought yer tits looked quite nice so i gave u a second look an noticed u had a short skirt on.That made me think that u was easy an i started finkin about bendin u over the bar and bangin yer brains out, but that's not very sociable so i stopped myself. Instead i came over to let you know that u look like the sorta girl who'd shag me tonight and, well, i want a shag. So f*ck all that "can i buy u a drink love", lets just get outta here so u can get down to the business......Girl:Ok then, and just so u don't have to wonder what my tits are like, i'll get them out now. Here ya go.... Oh, and by the way - I have a Smelly Gash!Is that the sort of thing u do when you're out?HA HA I'M JOKING BEFORE U GET OFFENDED!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
i got an a level in chat up lines. do ya sleep on ya stomach ???  cos if u dont, can i ?do ya like flowers ????  ... well ya can put ya tulips round me co*k !wanna play carnival ??? u sit on my face and ill guess ya weight !wanna play army ??? ill lie down and u blow the hell out of me !come and sit on my lap and we will chat about the first thing that pops up.alright sexy, wanna go halves on a baby ?thats dress looks nice, would look even better on my bedroom floor though !wanna see my hard drive ?? i pomise it aint 3.5 inches and it aint floppy !people call me coffee, coz i grind so fine !i am an astronaut and my next mission is to explore uranus.thats all i can remember so far !
soooooo cheesy

LADâââ‰â¢S ever had a girl chat you up? Whatâââ‰â¢s the deal with âââ¬ÃâI donâââ‰â¢t usually do this butâââ¬Ã¦Ã¢ââ¬Ã why do girls use that line.GIRLS what line would you use?

Thatâââ‰â¢s just it. Ok let me tell you hoe it goes (from experience) girl walks across the dance floor towards you with an âââ¬ÃÅIâââ‰â¢m shyâââ‰â¢ look on her faceâââ¬Ã¦. You see her coming; half way there she looks back at her mate(s) who are egging her on to go over to him. She finally gets to him and saysâââ¬Ã¦..âââ¬ÃÂI donâââ‰â¢t usually do this butâââ¬Ã¦.âââ¬ÃÂ

Come onâââ¬Ã¦. I have had that on more then 1 occasion and you know the other thingâââ¬Ã¦ after âââ¬ÃâI donâââ‰â¢t usually do this butâââ¬Ã¦Ã¢ââ¬Ã you find the line âââ¬ÃâI was just over there with my friendsâââ¬Ã (pointing in the direction of the friends who are all waving)

Yeah i think it is you, think i see you at the bike fesitival too, with cosmic...?Erm i'll sort a picture out.....Or while im at work check my face-pic page on my profile....its reallly really old but u can get an idea...???