Academic Thread

Yoshie

Looking at East Anglia University for creative writing MA and studying abroad.
Thats my uni famble.
Really, how is it ? I heard it's in the middle of nowhere? Tell me a piece about it please?
Hmm its in Norwich, which is still a city just a small one. Its decent tbh, what type of music you into?Its sick if your into indie stuff htey have really good bands up here. They do have the odd "urban" act sometimes. They have a few R&B & Hip Hop nights in the city, things kinda get repetitive but its what you make it. My 2 years so far have been f*ck*ng jokes, dont regret coming here one bit. would u be starting 2009?

Thats my uni famble.
Really, how is it ? I heard it's in the middle of nowhere? Tell me a piece about it please?
Hmm its in Norwich, which is still a city just a small one. Its decent tbh, what type of music you into?Its sick if your into indie stuff htey have really good bands up here. They do have the odd "urban" act sometimes. They have a few R&B & Hip Hop nights in the city, things kinda get repetitive but its what you make it. My 2 years so far have been f*ck*ng jokes, dont regret coming here one bit. would u be starting 2009?
I'm into everything really (except bashment) so it's good they have a buzzing music scene, yeah I'd be starting in 2009, what's the facilities an staff saying? What course do you do. I have heard that the Uni experience is about moving as far away from home as possible so East Anglia is a very viable option.

Thats my uni famble.
I'm into everything really (except bashment) so it's good they have a buzzing music scene, yeah I'd be starting in 2009, what's the facilities an staff saying? What course do you do. I have heard that the Uni experience is about moving as far away from home as possible so East Anglia is a very viable option.
I only really know the staff and that in the Politics department as thats what i do, But there is friendly atmosphere all over campusIn terms of facilities i would say they are pretty decent. nothing amazing, but everything you need. Oh and UEA is meant to be like one of the best places in the country to do Creative writing courses. yeah it is best to get away from home in my opinion. you should visit UEA and the city to take a look at it for yourself.Where you from?because one thing that is crap about norwich is the trains, they only go certain places directly before you have to change.

Thats my uni famble.
I only really know the staff and that in the Politics department as thats what i do, But there is friendly atmosphere all over campusIn terms of facilities i would say they are pretty decent. nothing amazing, but everything you need. Oh and UEA is meant to be like one of the best places in the country to do Creative writing courses. yeah it is best to get away from home in my opinion. you should visit UEA and the city to take a look at it for yourself.Where you from?because one thing that is crap about norwich is the trains, they only go certain places directly before you have to change.
This is also what I heard, bare sick literature alums, yeah I'm gonna book an open day innabit, from south east london i need to return home once a fortnight for my laundry and obono soup.

TO THE THEME OF KLAXXONS ITS NOT OVERAHEMITS ALL OVER ALL OVER ALL OVER ALL OVER YEEEEHEEEEEEEHITS ALL OVER ALL OVER ALL OVER ALL OVER NOOOOOWWHOOOWWITS f*ckIN FINNISHEDA LEVELSIS OVERI HAVE FINNISHEDYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH*DOES MANY CRAZY DANCES*

UEA is a very respectable uni.
I think its respected amongst the academics, but whenever i tell people i go there no-one seems to have heard of it. Meh.Jubez & Lahi, If you lot go open day lemme know, i might be working it. (they pay 6.50 p/h to walk people around campus, easy money)

Looking at East Anglia aswellin 2009 maybe hit up in the winter and see what its sayingone of my options a long with Bristol and Southampton
You gaan the open day?
Hopefully will let you know
I think its respected amongst the academics, but whenever i tell people i go there no-one seems to have heard of it. Meh.Jubez & Lahi, If you lot go open day lemme know, i might be working it. (they pay 6.50 p/h to walk people around campus, easy money)
yeah got you on msn will let you know also

Coupla questions..Do any of you drive at Uni?Guessing it'll cost way too much to run a car there, plus it won't be that necessary.Alsoo, do you take your Xbox's and stuff?What's it like Living at Uni?The experience and everything. I can't imagine it.

Coupla questions..Do any of you drive at Uni?Guessing it'll cost way too much to run a car there, plus it won't be that necessary.Alsoo, do you take your Xbox's and stuff?What's it like Living at Uni?The experience and everything. I can't imagine it.
You're well excited :D

This guy's like a giddy 16 yr old lol...Imagine your bedroom yeah, now transfer this to your uni room. That's what it's like. YES you can take ur Xbox and ting, yes you can drive (If u can afford the parking fees). The experience will be a liberating one if you've not had the chance to do everything you wanted before the day of matriculation.

I think its respected amongst the academics, but whenever i tell people i go there no-one seems to have heard of it. Meh.
But to be fair, you probably know a bunch of morons anyway. No matter how friendly they are.
A bunch of morons?Ok then.

I think its respected amongst the academics, but whenever i tell people i go there no-one seems to have heard of it. Meh.
But to be fair, you probably know a bunch of morons anyway. No matter how friendly they are.
A bunch of morons?Ok then.
Nah not even getting on at you there. It's just that a majority of the people I come across nowadays fit into this category (present company excepted).