Academic Thread

Yoshie

When I go uni I don't even wanna see any black people. (no racist)
Well thats just ridiculous.
Dumbest post of the week. Lets wait for the justification.
still trying to figure out why someone would say that..
Its NOT a dumb post tbh Maybe he doesn't wanna go Kingston (free fried chicken upon arrival). Its understandable. Maybe he wants to get away and venture something new. Everyone has their reasons, let him state his init.
When you support stupidity you embody it. What he said was dumb. He didn't say he doesn't wanna be surrounded, he said he does not want to see ANY.

Its NOT a dumb post tbh Maybe he doesn't wanna go Kingston (free fried chicken upon arrival). Its understandable. Maybe he wants to get away and venture something new. Everyone has their reasons, let him state his init.
Natalie...So all black uni students go to Kingston and furthermore are all black uni students hype?!He could go to Oxford and still see black people. His post WAS dumb.

fao: mr animationdoes the lack of black ppl bother you and do them guys say whagwan to you all the time
There aint a lack of black people TBH, there is a decent amount. Not an enormous amount but there are a few and more come each year, seems like people are opening their mind up to other locations that arent big cities but still decent places.And some of the locals when drunk try buss' the wagwan talk, but otherwise nah not really. People cant come with the mentality ooohh im a minority etc etc, otherwise you will jst continuously moan and never actually enjoy your time.Oh and good luck for results you man.

fao: mr animationdoes the lack of black ppl bother you and do them guys say whagwan to you all the time
There aint a lack of black people TBH, there is a decent amount. Not an enormous amount but there are a few and more come each year, seems like people are opening their mind up to other locations that arent big cities but still decent places.And some of the locals when drunk try buss' the wagwan talk, but otherwise nah not really. People cant come with the mentality ooohh im a minority etc etc, otherwise you will jst continuously moan and never actually enjoy your time.Oh and good luck for results you man.
grazi & grazi

When you support stupidity you embody it. What he said was dumb. He didn't say he doesn't wanna be surrounded, he said he does not want to see ANY.
You see I misunderstood I thought he meant surrounded. now I can what you and J lovely are talking about.

so i just sent my email to Warwick ready for a hectic day of clearing tomorrow. The knot in my stomach, oh how i've missed you you cruel bastard. Its back, AGAIN, which means it's that time of year where our hearts irregular beat returns, and the late night topic will probably be the most active it's ever been.So what are you Hoping for tomorrow? If it's not too painful we can quote what we hope to what we get.Im expecting my A2 results tomorrow, are you As or A2? If A2, What Uni? Work?What do you Need tomorrow?Me, Im in clearing so im leaving it to the gods. Im predicted AAB. Im Hoping for ABD.Ps i know there is an academics thread, but i thought this was thread worthy TBH