Academic Thread

Yoshie

Need ABB to do Economics at Loughborough...that's my firm anyway.Insurance is Reading, Business Economics still need ABB lmfao.Still if i get BBB tomorrow i'll be over the f*ckin moon because i know i'll still get in.AAB or ABB and i'm f*ck*ng LAUGHING.Just hope grade boundaries are lowwwwww.And i'm not really that nervous yet...it'll hit me when i'm on my way to college...as of now i'm cooler than the iceman Raikkonen.
Good luck to everyone.Out to all the Economics heads. This is only the beginning. If you ain't done Maths be prepared and don't give up.Raikkonen, hope to see you reach Loughborough. It's a good Uni, lecturers are f*ck*ng boring but it's a good Uni, good vibes, good facilities, I just hate that it's a small town. Nottingham, Leicester and Derby all nearby though.Be confident you'll make it.You looking to do straight Economics or combined... Economics With ?
Straight Economics, but i hear the Economics with Accounting ain't too bad.Yeah i spoke to some guy frrom Luf'bro and he said it's like 15 mins to Nottingham and Leicester, so i aint too worried about social stuff.btw, what grades did you get into the Econs department with?and lol i ain't too bothered about the lecturers YET, just wanna get in :unsure:
I got BBB or some sh*t. All I remember is I woke up in the morning, checked UCAS and that was me, didn't care for anything else.Not even picked up my certificates or whatever yet and they dropped in December.

not many AS here?
YEZZIRRRTryna keep occupied.
LOLbut serious, curse u for playing that, now i'm gonna have to listen to the whole album
bunnin to temperature's risin>____then up north trip comin on straight after>>>___infamous>>>>______________this will be me in like 30 mins, hopefully it'll put me to sleep

not many AS here?
YEZZIRRRTryna keep occupied.
LOLbut serious, curse u for playing that, now i'm gonna have to listen to the whole album
bunnin to temperature's risin>____then up north trip comin on straight after>>>___infamous>>>>______________this will be me in like 30 mins, hopefully it'll put me to sleep
i'd start it off one track before; give up the goods, noyd waxes nicely and the beat is ill.

yh bottle o jack is me if my results are weakjust sit in my room drinking then break the empty bottle and slash my wrists with it
lmao
yh bottle o e&j is me if my results are weakjust sit in my room drinking then break the empty bottle on my face
i can c/s. if u dnt see me online 2morow its probably coz im dead or taking a trip up north for sprayin up my 6form

Straight Economics, but i hear the Economics with Accounting ain't too bad.Yeah i spoke to some guy frrom Luf'bro and he said it's like 15 mins to Nottingham and Leicester, so i aint too worried about social stuff.btw, what grades did you get into the Econs department with?and lol i ain't too bothered about the lecturers YET, just wanna get in :unsure:
Don't bother with accounting, stick with straight econ.Good luck to all you lot. Your best bet is to go to sleep or watch the olympics rather than stress yourself out trying to find out on UCAS track.

When I go uni I don't even wanna see any black people. (no racist)
Well thats just ridiculous.
Dumbest post of the week. Lets wait for the justification.
still trying to figure out why someone would say that..
Some shocking self-hate. His parents are sell-outs clearly.
LOL & SMH @ picking your uni based on the racial count
cuz most black people in relativly successful positions, including good jobs and good uni'sbelieve that the more successful u become, the fewer black people u seeand even though there are some things very wrong with this way of thinking, tbh theres a little truth to ittop 20 uni'sgo to their campuses and guess which racial group is always the leading minoritykindah sad when u think about it
Sorry what?The fact is that it can only change if that attitude disappears.People act like black people are not a minority in this country. We are. We are a small percentage so not seeing lots of black people at a good uni is not a massive deal, some of the time it's a fair representation. Unfortunately the unis with lots of black people tend to be poor academically but look at the London universiites... They have black people and they do well. Look at Aston Uni... Was rated above my uni (Birmingham) a couple years ago and it has lots of black people.Rich Kid is just a wannabe white guy. He thinks he's better than other black people because his parents are rich... Like Neo-Nazis wouldn't lynch him all the same.
well said.. about the attitude needing to change. its one of the reasons i chose not to apply to the uni's i could have in UK.cheez i feel old... completed my graduate course recently and some pple r waiting for their A level results :mellow: