Academic Thread

Yoshie

Any Haringey residents here which attended a school in Haringey going to uni this year?If so have you applied for the Somerset award, some scheme and they give you 6 bills. Dont know the ins and outs but i do know i am pissed as i dont think i would qualify for this anymore as i moved home straight after school. Will still try though.

Guest Mike Kane

Looks like it's gonna be 3 years at the university of Westminster...US College will be too much struggle. Gonna get my 1st's, start building the foundation for my life right now. Hard work is the key. Say no to procrastination.

Guest Mike Kane
Looks like it's gonna be 3 years at the university of Westminster...US College will be too much struggle. Gonna get my 1st's, start building the foundation for my life right now. Hard work is the key. Say no to procrastination.
Please stay on track.
Lol, you need to help me focus still. I get scatter-brained like no other.

LMAO AT KINGSTON UNIEAST LONDON RE UNION TBH
dunno wot ur tryna insinuate but lol at east london even bein on the map at kingston when its pretty much in souf. lol at ur life.
shut up u muppetkingston is more soufman i nobut baaare east ppl up in there aswellgenerally a flop uniso lol at ur life
uni is what u make it tbh. dont make a degree more powerful because i got it at a top 5 uni.
It does :(