Academic Thread

Yoshie

The way this forum shits on some people's aspirations is shameful. At last put it across in a way that doesn't come across as harsh.

It's the way of the world. If someone laughing in your face or dismissing you is enough to shut you down. You were never built for it anyway. You will see and feel much worse than this forum in the real world.

• Upvote 1

The way this forum shits on some people's aspirations is shameful. At last put it across in a way that doesn't come across as harsh.

It's the way of the world. If someone laughing in your face or dismissing you is enough to shut you down. You were never built for it anyway. You will see and feel much worse than this forum in the real world.

!

neslte just emailed me saying We have received a large number of very strong applications; we have reviewed your application and it is on hold whilst we continue to short-list candidates for the next stage in the process.

does that mean im going to the next stage? or they like my application, but still looking?

der toyin with emotions :/

A few last minute ones will open up after your exams. And/or just lick a blend. If you can get yourself talking to someone high up enough you can get yourself one without a formal interview.

Guest Chelsea Jack

just got thru the round of interview for Duetsche Bank

GET IN

WFPF

GBA

VB

BGA

BA

DBAD

BGAD

BGAD

B

B

BDD

GBAD

DBA

ADB

A

BA

BA

GET DEM FANDZ FI DI DANZ

/

LOL @ GOIN LONDON MET. YOU MAY AS WELL HIT DI CHRAP SAN!!!!

Things aren't going so well with the drama school auditions this year..turned down by 3 schools in like a space of 2 weeks :|

Still at it though! Got two more...This is my 2nd year applying(Almost got in last year but was told my age held me back :| )

Dont think I will reapply next year if I dont get in this year,Will pursue it with out the formal(drama school) acting training.

Will post in here how it goes..Not that anyone cares but hey its academic lol :Y:

• Upvote 1

Not sure if you will be able to help or not with not knowing about room acoustics. But its basically an equation to do with the reverb time within a room and I need to use the below equation to calculate the optimum reverb time.

I just can't get my head around the equation and what to do with it if that makes sense ha.

IMG_2996.JPG

V = Room volume. Which in my case is 156m cubed & n = 4. If you can shed any light whatsoever on how I'd substitute that in to the equation and work out an answer I'd be more than grateful.

thanks in advance if anyone can offer any help.

That seems pretty legit. Thanks a lot mate. I worked out the actual measured reverb time and that came to 0.6 rounded so their both pretty close.

any chance you could explain how you did it very briefly though? As in you've brought the 0.107 to the left and also what does ^ mean. Sorry, totally ignorant to maths. Been frying my brain for the last 5 hours.

Thanks a lot man! Really appreciate it.

Lol that's called a break. Its not a placement if you are working for yourself. Every uni will allow you to postpone your studies for a year and there's no reason employers would look at it unfavourably if you could show evidence you were working for yourself and not just smoking zoots and watching Jeremy Kyle for a year.