Academic Thread

Yoshie

• 4 weeks later...

final year here i come (hopefully)results out on july 11th one of them ones where ive no idea how i did it could be anything as ive not recieved feedback on fuk all of the coursework components ive done except for one module.

Defo got one resit as i missed an exam due to transport issues.

• 2 weeks later...

does any do a sports related degree on here??

No, but I know a lot about it. My boy did Sports Science, but focused on a lot of extra stuff like Molecular Genetics etc. He ended up with a first class degree. He then went to do a PhD (no masters) then got offers from Harvard and big pharma companies. He now works for a top pharma company in the USA.

He did all of this with a crazy gf and two kids. 

In other words, if you do it right, you can do anything you want from it.

does any do a sports related degree on here??

No, but I know a lot about it. My boy did Sports Science, but focused on a lot of extra stuff like Molecular Genetics etc. He ended up with a first class degree. He then went to do a PhD (no masters) then got offers from Harvard and big pharma companies. He now works for a top pharma company in the USA.

He did all of this with a crazy gf and two kids. 

In other words, if you do it right, you can do anything you want from it.

I'm looking into doing a sports science degree combined with a coaching aspect...

but there are so many uni's offfering the same sort of course it takes some reseach

Construction is a strong industry now, and for the foreseeable future as long as we have this housing deficit in London and the UK.

There are lots of ways to make it, if you go on LknkedIn and look at a company like Mace who are construction managers and the various roles people hold there you can take you pick and start working towards them.

Or you can start from the building site, go from labourer to ganger to site manager and then from there dodo some qualifications and transition to something like project manger etc.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...