Academic Thread

Yoshie

Never booked any open days. Visited a few already when seeing friends, and most are fully booked now, so I've missed out.Looking to go LSE, Oxbridge, Bristol, UCL or Leeds/Manchester (1 of the 2).
For real? What you looking to study?
Economics.
  • Upvote 1

Never booked any open days. Visited a few already when seeing friends, and most are fully booked now, so I've missed out.Looking to go LSE, Oxbridge, Bristol, UCL or Leeds/Manchester (1 of the 2).
For real? What you looking to study?
Economics.
I checked out LSE and Oxbridge open days to do EconomicsWudda loved to have got an offer from LSE, now I don't know whether I'll even go uni nex year or accept Queen Mary to do Economics and transfer after the 1st year, can then carry on the Economics degree thereTo get into LSE via a transfer is meant to be easier, you need atleast a 2.1 at the end of the 1st year or a 2.2, I don't know how acheivable that really is thoughABC for Eco at Queen Mary's so I might just take that

Roehampton's my firm. Kingston my insurance. Been to both. My tour guide was sh*t at kingston. Put a downer on my view of the place lol. Im gonna do Criminology with/and Psychology..... course title varies depending on wot uni i go to, but i prefer to do 'WITH' psychology.

Roehampton's my firm. Kingston my insurance. Been to both. My tour guide was sh*t at kingston. Put a downer on my view of the place lol. Im gonna do Criminology with/and Psychology..... course title varies depending on wot uni i go to, but i prefer to do 'WITH' psychology.
No offence, but, what is actually the point of doing a criminology degree at roehampton?You're better off getting a job at 18.