Academic Thread

Yoshie

LOL Yep got 36%. Its was Biomechanics of health and injury though. Too many f*cked up terms and equations to remember.

Literally did 30minutes revision for it due to me currently working sh*t loads of hours. Like I said, serves me right tbh.

Im over it now though. Time to grow up a bit though. I needed some sort of realisation before too long now Ive got it.

LOL Yep got 36%. Its was Biomechanics of health and injury though. Too many f*cked up terms and equations to remember.

Literally did 30minutes revision for it due to me currently working sh*t loads of hours. Like I said, serves me right tbh.

Im over it now though. Time to grow up a bit though. I needed some sort of realisation before too long now Ive got it.

trust me

this could be ur 3rd year

then u fail all round

Guest Yilmaz

Anyone done a masters?

I'm looking to do one of them ones that are designed for graduates from a business background to go into IT consulting, etc.

any suggestions, advice?

First question is, have you got the money to pay for it + living costs?

Guest Yilmaz

Staying in London to do it so don't need to worry bout living costs.

but yes, I do.

Now help me o great one

Ok then.

Since you have the fees, my first piece of advice would be to choose the most reputable university you can for your masters. Find a course, and I'll see what else I can give you. It really all depends on what profession you're looking to go into.

Management can be massively expensive to study as a postgrad, but immensely rewarding in the long run.

Take this to PMs if you want, I'll help you as much as I can.

• Upvote 1

Just got my accomodation offer

Might have to share a bathroom and kitchen with some of these scrubs, what's that sh*t like, obviously I need flip flops for the shower.

Minor. Most people I know shared.

Only thing with shared kitchens is anything you leave in the fridge that doesn't need to be cooked, WILL get stolen.

I learned my lesson quickly, leaving M&S cheesecake and sh*t like that in the fridge.

Also, certain ethnic groups tend to take over the kitchen and be using it in big groups all the time. Chinese people mainly.

Might have to share a bathroom and kitchen with some of these scrubs, what's that sh*t like, obviously I need flip flops for the shower.

Only thing with shared kitchens is anything you leave in the fridge that doesn't need to be cooked, WILL get stolen.

I learned my lesson quickly, leaving M&S cheesecake and sh*t like that in the fridge.

Also, certain ethnic groups tend to take over the kitchen and be using it in big groups all the time. Chinese people mainly.

this is the 1 thing bothering me about uni

if someone tries steal my food or takes a beer without asking i will b f*ck*ng VEX

going to have 2 set the ground rulse from early

• Upvote 1

this is the 1 thing bothering me about uni

if someone tries steal my food or takes a beer without asking i will b f*ck*ng VEX

going to have 2 set the ground rulse from early

this is what i'm saying

no way am i gonna be cooking to have my food stolen, suttin drastic will happen

• Upvote 1