Academic Thread

Yoshie

B-English LitU-ChemistryD-Biologygonna go kill myself stillsafe people
Me too bruv, so f*ck*ng happs right now.what board were you on? Was on WJEC myself.Todays been a good day.Congrats to all the got what they wanted.
nah AqaI wanted a A stillmy college said to me bare faced they would kick me out if I didnt get that BI said f*ck your college I will be going to private school next year

Guest Sorter.
yeah i love uni, its sick....getting pissed every night for less than a tenner >>>>going to the pub to get rid of your hangover >>>>doing uni work the night before its due and passing your first year >>>>your own yard >>>>girls >>>>
bopu still there then?how does the accomodation work? i filled out the thing time ago n sent it. they gona giv me a list of options or jus choose a place 4 me?
my bredrin who goes dat uni comes back with the wildest stories out of all heads i know that go uni out of london.u shud have sum fun lol.
im guessin ur talkin bout shefcongrats 2 every1 else anywayevery1 at ur 6 forms/colleges all goin out 2nite aswell? should be bare happy students aboutn it ent the end of the world jubezf*ck ur family tbh my dads the same i jus tell him 2 f*ck off n let me make my own mistakesgo get rat arsed
yeh going into my 2nd year...i did clearing last year so i got f*cked really...did my accom forms about a week after clearing, they never got back to me, so i lived at yard durring the first 3 weeks of uni, missing freshers.... which was a big big mistake.... missed out on meeting so many people and gyal....got a place at beggining of october in halls from the accom office which was a relief....which accom have you applied for?

I'm a bit pissed that I didn't get 3 clean As but I guess it's something to work towards, was hoping to be the best in the year but one girl beat me by one grade, and I drew with one or two other heads, but I'm pretty sure I'm in the top 5 :D.There's bare upset people in my school, bare people got crap really, but I weren't gonna rub it in any more than having it on paper, I'm a bit pissed that I won't be seeing quite a few heads next year.

I wanna say 'f*ck EDUCATION' but I only have myself to blame. Tbh I ddnt put in the work so therefore I fell a terrible depth.D- SociologyE- PsychologyE- LawU- Government and PoliticsFelt the tears in my eyeballs but couldnt bring myself to cry. Basically for 5 minutes I was feelimg sorry for myself then I thought f*ck it, i delt my hand its my fault.Then I carried on the rest of the day being happy for everyone else.

Guest Van Der Wavy
I wanna say 'f*ck EDUCATION' but I only have myself to blame. Tbh I ddnt put in the work so therefore I fell a terrible depth.D- SociologyE- PsychologyE- LawU- Government and PoliticsFelt the tears in my eyeballs but couldnt bring myself to cry. Basically for 5 minutes I was feelimg sorry for myself then I thought f*ck it, i delt my hand its my fault.Then I carried on the rest of the day being happy for everyone else.
Ouch!*winces*3116adc09ce6a8e3e047655b6c78ee49.jpg

Law - B. Psychology - C, 10 marks from a B. lol @ me getting 38/120 in module 5. Business - D. After i finished my c/w i practically gave up on this subject. Not an excuse but just lacked motivation to do anything business related.Expected at least two B's but considering the effort i put into psychology A2, i probably didnt deserve it tbh. Even if i was only 10 marks away <_< .Anyone get letters from ucas instructing them to send an email of confirmation to the uni that they want to attend?Seemed a bit sh*t to me in comparison to the jazz we had to do on ucas. It included full name, applicant number etc.

Ouch!*winces*3116adc09ce6a8e3e047655b6c78ee49.jpg
Same thing sort of happened to me in GCSE Said I was gonna pull my socks up for A level :rolleyes: This time i mean it. Socks will be pulled up immensly. CANNOT afford to not do my clinical psychology course I CANNOT.

Guest Sorter.
oi sorter wots the drugs situation like up there?worth takin any bud to shot? sniff?too bait?
take lots of weed to shot in your halls first few weeks, everyone will be on it and wont know anyone to buy from....= you making some nice p and getting to know alot of people...just dont get caught...i meant which 3 places u pick on the form?

Congrats to everyone that passed and got what they needed. If you didn't, don't dwell on it. Dust yourself, see where you need to go and what other avenues you can take to reach it, then just knuckle down and grind to get to it.Uni is not the be all and end all.

Deep, I remember you were doing the same psychology as me, I'm surprised I broke a C after getting E in the Individual Differences module.
I got an E (40%) Individual differences too.Psychology is pissing me off.Argh i've already started learning about schizophrenia independtly (which is good). This is how its gonna be from now on. Gotta be one step ahead. Cannot believe im gonna have to do like 6 retakes. That like nearly 100 pound ffsand Jubez I tried to log on msn to VENT about G n P but msn is acting up.

oi sorter wots the drugs situation like up there?worth takin any bud to shot? sniff?too bait?
take lots of weed to shot in your halls first few weeks, everyone will be on it and wont know anyone to buy from....= you making some nice p and getting to know alot of people...just dont get caught...i meant which 3 places u pick on the form?
don't remember pickin 3 places u knou got a job up there?anywhere u kno thats hiring? i can imagine end of september there's gona be some mad rush 2 get jobs ima need it otherwise im livin off f*ck all

Deep, I remember you were doing the same psychology as me, I'm surprised I broke a C after getting E in the Individual Differences module.
I got an E (40%) Individual differences too.Psychology is pissing me off.Argh i've already started learning about schizophrenia independtly (which is good). This is how its gonna be from now on. Gotta be one step ahead. Cannot believe im gonna have to do like 6 retakes. That like nearly 100 pound ffsand Jubez I tried to log on msn to VENT about G n P but msn is acting up.
ur msn is always on a skitz vibe just download the new one mang