Academic Thread

Yoshie

i have obtain Music Technology National Award DistinctioOCN Muisc Production Level 3I Applied for a course i still am on a conditional status, i am having second thoughts about doing the course "Music Industry Managment" at Canterbury Christ Church if i applied on clearing would i be able to take another course which i have not applied for yet on my ucas application and maybe would i be able to step away from music

hmm from what i understand you loose your place at the other uniand its all a gamble if u dont get the course you wantCanterbury Christ church isnt a great uni though
did you go there ?i wanted to go heartfordshire but canterbury offerd me a place so i cancelled heartfordshire now i want to go there again if i was to do a new application on ucas would that work

go hertfordshireONCE U SEND THE CLEARING PASSPORT OFF TO THE UNI U WANT TO GO TO THATS IT!!!!! NO TURNING BACKSO U NEED TO FINK QUICK WHICH UNI U WONNA GO TO
but they will not accept me due to me cancelling there application
Who can use Clearing? You are eligible for Clearing if you have applied in the current application year, paid the full £15 application fee and if:you have not withdrawn your application; and

go hertfordshireONCE U SEND THE CLEARING PASSPORT OFF TO THE UNI U WANT TO GO TO THATS IT!!!!! NO TURNING BACKSO U NEED TO FINK QUICK WHICH UNI U WONNA GO TO
Who can use Clearing? You are eligible for Clearing if you have applied in the current application year, paid the full £15 application fee and if:you have not withdrawn your application; and
YOU AR ELIGIBLE FOR CLEARING IF:YOU HAVE DECLINED UR OFFERSU HOLD NO OFFERSN SUM MORE I FINK...JUS BEG HERTFORDSHIRE REAL TALK SAY IT WOZ A MISTAKE/CLERICAL ERROR/ERRENOUS MISTAKE!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU AR ELIGIBLE FOR CLEARING IF:YOU HAVE DECLINED UR OFFERSU HOLD NO OFFERSN SUM MORE I FINK...JUS BEG HERTFORDSHIRE REAL TALK SAY IT WOZ A MISTAKE/CLERICAL ERROR/ERRENOUS MISTAKE!!!!!!!!!!!
do you know any1 thats done that and its worked

uniserity of bedfordshire doing advertising and marketing communications
My bredrin is going there too. I'm looking to reach some raves when she gets settled... hope it's live!I opened up a student account with Natwest last week... got myself a free railway card!!Just waiting on my accomodation to offer me my chosen halls of residence... it's still pending!Shopping has to wait till the 15th of Sept... I have no money :(Need to find 2Bills to secure my room :|
yeaaa boi

You can only apply for clearing if you haven't accepted or obtained a place at another uni when they were originally offered to you. Because they get the clearing places from the people that rejected their initial offers back in March/April time. So if you were to try you'd have to bullsh*t them and say it was a mistake/error etc