Academic Thread

Yoshie

On 14/02/2012 at 4:32 PM, MARVELL said:

yeh, but i have no tracks to cover, cos began in the school of medicine

i initially planned and started down the MBBS route but chose to go into another field.

there were other posts where i was asked about medicine and i clarified that i was NOT studying medicine (like )

but doing a medically related course .

as youve had 300 different names i dont have the time or interest to check your claims of your studies

in the time you were "granted a scholarship to study at the highest echelons of law" et al.. my mates who ARE doing that

have finished uni and masters and in work in the same circles you claim u move in. oh yeah i forgot ur not actually doing law

my career plans have been consistent.

Like the title says. what is your career, not your current job if its not your planned career.

p.s. my career will be in medical research.

im lookig to do an internship or some short courses. they dont have a degree level in medicine cos u have to do 4yrs of something else before going to medical school, so i wanna just go for like a yr and do an internship.

OR work study type stuff. from what ive found i can do an internship or a research thing for a yr.. im prefering canada cos i heard its a bit easier.

1st Primary- Holy Trinity, TULSE HILL, (not the c*nt, the place)

2nd Primary/Secondary/College- Dulwich College

Uni- Kings College

Masters- Hopefully Toronto Uni.

GWAAAAARN...TORONTO HERE I CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM

GOT MY WORKING VISA PERMIT TODAY TO CANADA.....

GETTING sh*t READY, AND TWO JOBS TO CHOOSE FROM (MAYBE ONE MORE) NEXT MONTH TO START IN THE FALL...

*BACKFLIPS*

GOOGLE IEC CANADA

so go flick your mum's beanpole

bro, ama about law and ill happily prove myself

very well respected heads like superstition know wha gwarn with me, cos he's probably the only person on this site who I actually regard as genuine...i back my sh*t up, i do the damn thing

and

I'M BETTER THAN YOU, AND THERE'S NOT A DAMN THING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.

ALSO LOL AT NEGGING ME FROM YOUR VENOM ACCOUNT AND YOUR MARVELL ACCOUNT.

• Downvote 3

uve actually never backed anything up just stories and prancing around and questioning others

youve been asked countless times and you dance around the question...everyone knows grey fox.

most of those you assume are lying (and of course some do lie) u do mainly cos u feel they are doing better than you

this aint a competition... although i know ur trying to chase others careers on here

i dont have access to venom's account.

ur clearly not liked by more than one person. unlk

• Downvote 1

uve actually never backed anything up just stories and prancing around and questioning others

youve been asked countless times and you dance around the question...everyone knows grey fox.

It IS backed up, though. As I said before, with a well respected forum member. In fact he could come and give loads of personal details about my life if he wanted, but unlike most of you vipers he isn't a lying internet c*nt, so I trust him with that info.

most of those you assume are lying (and of course some do lie) u do mainly cos u feel they are doing better than you

No it's because I seek to expose e-charliebigboys

this aint a competition... although i know ur trying to chase others careers on here

Everything's a competition. Darwin pretty much confirmed this.

ur clearly not liked by more than one person. unlk

LOL, the more people hate me on VIP2, the more I come back for more. It's a bit rich coming from a guy so hated that even when you make good points, people won't pos you lol. I swear you've got about 280 negs.

Stupid c*nt.

We can do this all day, I will keep replying until I have the last word.

• Downvote 1

like/hate on the internet is useless. i dont keep count of the negs thanks for letting me know. i hope to get it to 350 before i travel

its NOT backed up by talk. but i like how its backed up so well that he wont ever talk about it.

secondly, thats the thing i dont care how well u claim to be doing....i know what im doing and what i will become

no one here is a threat to me.

u think people lie because you somehow think that you're claims of achievement are so amazing that ur somehow better than anyone else

yet its all just hot air.

i may have 280negs, if only u stayed with one account urs would be triple that.

d*ckhead

• Downvote 1

yeh of course it does thats hwy u cry about it every time.

ur only reason for visiting this site is cos u dont do sh*t all day and want to tr0ll

no one i know doing serious law has the time u do that u can spend on here.

you patrol the academic thread for the sole purpose of trying to stomp on people's aspirations

yet can u really tho? never.

because urs have flopped. f*ck*ng loser

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

yeh of course it does thats hwy u cry about it every time.

ur only reason for visiting this site is cos u dont do sh*t all day and want to tr0ll

no one i know doing serious law has the time u do that u can spend on here.

you patrol the academic thread for the sole purpose of trying to stomp on people's aspirations

yet can u really tho? never.

because urs have flopped. f*ck*ng loser

I have a career; you don't. Man's tryna bred allsortsa countries and ting

I don't have a career in the legal profession.

I patrol the academic thread cos people talk sh*t and I like exposing it cos I'm just that typa motherf*cker

I am on VIP2 because I am on holiday.

I am fully lolling at your hypocrisy. As the posts I quoted above show, you have tried and failed on many occasions to stomp on people's aspirations. More to the point, if they're any kind of person, then what someone says on a forum would have NO bearing on aspirations. If they do, then the person ought to fail as they'd be a waste to whatever profession it is they enter.

Mine haven't flopped, they're very much underway.

FACE IT DONNY

I AM BETTER THAN YOU AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.

• Downvote 5

i have a good career and not bredding any sorts of countries im taking advantage of opportunities to work abroad

i will work in canada for a yr and my job will be waiting for me here if i return in 12months

i havent stained this thread like u have..claiming pple talk sh*t.

u havent offered any help (not that anyone has ever asked you for anything)

i thnk thats whats burining u..l;cos no one gives a f*ck about what you do

they laugh at u and move on.

YOU AINT DRIVING A FERRARI AND NEVER WILL.

THE END.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i have a good career and not bredding any sorts of countries im taking advantage of opportunities to work abroad

i will work in canada for a yr and my job will be waiting for me here if i return in 12months

i havent stained this thread like u have..claiming pple talk sh*t.

u havent offered any help (not that anyone has ever asked you for anything)

i thnk thats whats burining u..l;cos no one gives a f*ck about what you do

they laugh at u and move on.

YOU AINT DRIVING A FERRARI AND NEVER WILL.

THE END.

ROFL at your playground dubs.

people do care donny

that's why they're watching this thread but afraid to comment steady negging me in silent

ps im pretty certain that i would be able to have a ferrari at some point in my life, like 95%

however why would i want one? to impress monkeys?

no ta

id rather buy a library or something

I AM BETTER THAN YOU, AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU (OR MY SILENT NEGGERS) CAN DO ABOUT IT

ps

I will keep replying until you stop.

• Downvote 2

nah they dont care. nothing u say here will have an effect on their moves in real life..NOTHING.

what makes u think they arent having as much fun laughing at you by negging as u claim u are??

thats what makes you a d*ckhead. like your dad... if he was a loser you dont have to be

but dont think me or others are in the same crab barrel as you.

ur just a f*ck*ng twat with an IP address. i can only spend so much time with a fool so enjoy ur last word.

• Downvote 1

must be the first person in his generation to go uni.

cant blame him and his alleged tokenscholarship

LOL back again

stupid c*nt

you can google my name and the list of recipients comes up in the Times.

I was awarded a GDL scholarship and a BVC scholarship, both from one of the four inns of court.

I ain't lying dupes, I am just THAT guy.

• Downvote 3

Mario César Kindelán Mesa (born August 10, 1971 in Holguín) is a former two time Olympic Gold Medalist amateur boxer from Cuba, who competed in the lightweight category. He is the cousin of baseball player Orestes Kindelán.anyone can mention names about scholarships
i thought you were british.

a GDL scholarship is nothing spec i know people who got that and are currently jobless. ur just not that guy

bye

• Upvote 3

Mario César Kindelán Mesa (born August 10, 1971 in Holguín) is a former two time Olympic Gold Medalist amateur boxer from Cuba, who competed in the lightweight category. He is the cousin of baseball player Orestes Kindelán.anyone can mention names about scholarships
i thought you were british.

a GDL scholarship is nothing spec i know people who got that and are currently jobless. ur just not that guy

bye

u dont know anyone that got them bro

stop lying to us all

+

quoting kindelan then saying "i thought you were british" = you're a tard.

man actually searched for my vip2 sn

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

lol thats why u cant mention much about law cos since youve clocked my posts so much u know i can easily find you out

but in anycase.... even if your alleged claims are true. it means you got a financial award to study criteria could be to help disadvantaged d*cks like u step their game up

or cos u applied yourself and got noticed.,,ur not the first to get it nor the only one who did,

in the video you posted of claims you were stunting...you posted 50 cent.

a former drug dealer turned rapper..who drives a ferrari and didnt get no law scholarship.

pissedp.s. i do know people with GDL scholarships u c*nt.

• Downvote 1

pissed

o

m

f

g

you are actually dumber than I thought, and tbh I thought you were marginally smart.

lol thats why u cant mention much about law cos since youve clocked my posts so much u know i can easily find you out

Bro, I'll happily talk law for hours. Ask me anything. Also, what I meant was...type my REAL name in. I was pretty certain everyone knew Mario Kindelan was a cuban boxer who fought Amir Khan. Only you would type my VIP2 sn in, retard.

or cos u applied yourself and got noticed.

Yeah, this is true. I always work hard at whatever I do. Your point?

ur not the first to get it nor the only one who did,

Really? Gee, cos for a moment there...

in the video you posted of claims you were stunting...you posted 50 cent.

I posted the G-Unit comedian actually. And I posted it because of what he said, not who he was or to act as though I was him. Your tard levels are increasing throughout your post.

a former drug dealer turned rapper..who drives a ferrari and didnt get no law scholarship.

See above. This sentence also shows that you're just scrabbling around for arguments now. Accept defeat and move on. You claimed to have studied medicine on two separate occasions in 2008, then you changed up your stories in 2010. You're basically a liar. NO one can verify your existence/life, whereas one of the most popular and intelligent posters (superstition) can verify mine. I am not lying about this, if I'd called his name out bare times and been lying he could have easily come in and slapped me down.

so let me just reiterate, in the words of the G-Unit funnyman

I'M BETTER THAN YOU, AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!

• Downvote 4

why would i need to talk law with you when my friends from uni are lawyers. s

youve used that scholarship thing since  RWD days.. what else since then?

within that time my bredrins actually doing law both in the city and Bar training now have careerswithin the time youve screamed about your scholarship people like M12 have finished Uni and are working now.

anyone here can apply for and get a scholarshipin 2016 you miserable c*nt will still be trying to stunt to newbies on vip2 that you got a law scholarship.

• Downvote 2