Academic Thread

Yoshie

what else since then?

BROSEF

YOU BROUGHT LAW UP, NOT ME. I DON'T EVEN WORK IN THE LAW, I DONE TOLD YOU THAT.

RIGHT NOW I'M ON ONE OF THE MOST PRESTIGIOUS AND SOUGHT AFTER GRAD SCHEMES IN THE COUNTRY.

IN THE SUMMER I WILL BE SECONDED TO MCKINSEY

COS THAT'S HOW WE GET DOWN

oh he mad. victory accepted

• Downvote 2

what else since then?

BROSEF

YOU BROUGHT LAW UP, NOT ME. I DON'T EVEN WORK IN THE LAW, I DONE TOLD YOU THAT.

RIGHT NOW I'M ON ONE OF THE MOST PRESTIGIOUS AND SOUGHT AFTER GRAD SCHEMES IN THE COUNTRY.

IN THE SUMMER I WILL BE SECONDED TO MCKINSEY

COS THAT'S HOW WE GET DOWN

oh he mad. victory accepted

ROFL NEVER THAT DONNY!

I'M JUST ON A CAPS TING RIGHT NOW

VICTORY WAS MINE LIKE 4-5 POSTS AGO

• Downvote 2

im not angry at nuffin.

this nigglet is like the black breh who goes out of his way in his Golf to clock u

and try and make u notice him (cos he's driving :/ ) when u cross the road from the shop

u see him and he feels he's better cos he saw u walking...(since he never gets out of his car ever)

only to go into my Merc and wonder about his foolishness.

...this is me driving off..........

• Downvote 5

im not angry at nuffin.

this nigglet is like the black breh who goes out of his way in his Golf to clock u

and try and make u notice him (cos he's driving :/ ) when u cross the road from the shop

u see him and he feels he's better cos he saw u walking...(since he never gets out of his car ever)

only to go into my Merc and wonder about his foolishness.

...this is me driving off..........

lol dumb groid

• Downvote 3

That group report I was complaining about before.... 43%

:/

Every comment/critcism was directed towards the work/parts my housemate did. Not saying I'm not at all to blame, it's a sh*t mark reflecting an overall sh*t report, but I knew he'd mess things up when he changed my work and wrote that pathetic conclusion.

So angry/disappointed. Need a first in the the individual essay now to scrape a 2:1 in this module.

2nd semester is where it counts - take the 1st as a stepping stone. Get the 2:2 out of your head and put the work in NOW/ASAP because you still have a chance to peg it back to a 2:1.

/

LOL @ the past 3 or so pages. Im seeing so much writing but neither of you are actually dropping current job roles or career names. If you can (unless your MI5) please state so all e-curiosity is fulfilled.

Averaged a 2:2 first semester.

:|

Really disappointed...I really thought I put the work in. When it came to sitting the exams, well... one in particular, I just crumbled.

Haven't really progressed yet this semester either. Need to focus.

One major regret I have in life is not getting a 2:1.

The moment of clarity was horrible, because I went to a great Uni and just pissed it all up the wall. Still pains me to the core 5 years later. Very ashamed of myself and no amount of money or success can turn back time and change how lazy I was.

If you can salvage your 2:1, do it. A 2:2 stays with you forever like a sh*t tattoo.