Academic Thread

Yoshie

lol Cipher what u doing around Brunel?
All my bredrins goin thereMan is gonna be HITCHIN, goin from room to roomTop ballin' squatter when I'm 'ere
lulz... you might see me about when I come to visit then. :shiftyninja:
LolDon't worry, I WILL be seeing you over the next term*licks lips**bounces*

All my bredrins goin thereMan is gonna be HITCHIN, goin from room to roomTop ballin' squatter when I'm 'ere
You know people there?Got a few of the man there.Went to the Liquid down the road from the campus last time I visited.Its sh*t fyi.
I've heardPeople I know aint gonna be there till this term thoughAlthough tbh I prob know bare heads there now just dont..know they go there.Kinda pissed basically all of the mandem are goin there next term but me and 1 other

You know people there?Got a few of the man there.Went to the Liquid down the road from the campus last time I visited.Its sh*t fyi.
I've heardPeople I know aint gonna be there till this term thoughAlthough tbh I prob know bare heads there now just dont..know they go there.Kinda pissed basically all of the mandem are goin there next term but me and 1 other
Same.Everyone dussed.

Lexy How did you find the degree in psychology?
In my 1st year it was just a follow up on what i studied in A-level Psychology... it got intense, interesting but really challenging on the 3rd year...on that note my tutors played a big part in that Uni..once you get a tutor that’s dedicated in revealing your full potential then ur motivated to just do your best.. shame they didnt offer my post degree i'll be doing...i could have got a 10% discount lol...does anyone go to Middlesex here (Hendon campus)?
Why you going there the standard of teaching is wack based on my peoples experience. Hendon campus is in a decent area but its VERY deadDid you go to JMU or Liverpool university?Would be a step down in most peoples eyes
i went to Liverpool and was living on campus...i heard different u know...most feedback suggest that Middlesex are okay in the Psychology dep...but i guess il find out when i start... i guess the expenses played a part in my decision..im not getting help from nowhere so paying for my fees and accommodation would kill me...commuting from home would be one less thing to worry about...what are you studying there?