Academic Thread

Yoshie

UEA is a very respectable uni.
I think its respected amongst the academics, but whenever i tell people i go there no-one seems to have heard of it. Meh.
But to be fair, you probably know a bunch of morons anyway. No matter how friendly they are.
A bunch of morons?Ok then.
Nah not even getting on at you there. It's just that a majority of the people I come across nowadays fit into this category (present company excepted).
c/sbare imbeciles on road

has anybody had any proper d*ckhead flatmates?cos thats what im worried aboutif im sharing this flat thing with 4 cunts who try touch my stuff and nyam my food i will switch i wont be able to control myselfdo u have to put name tags on food and everything?
i've been on both sides of this sh*t and i'll tell you this. being the d*ckhead flatmate>>>enduring d*ckhead flatmate. i didn't steal food (except snacks) or do any nasty sh*t like pubes on toothbrush tho. there's some threads on here with some sickening horror stories on this topic, cba to find them tho.

has anybody had any proper d*ckhead flatmates?cos thats what im worried aboutif im sharing this flat thing with 4 cunts who try touch my stuff and nyam my food i will switch i wont be able to control myselfdo u have to put name tags on food and everything?
i've been on both sides of this sh*t and i'll tell you this. being the d*ckhead flatmate>>>enduring d*ckhead flatmate. i didn't steal food (except snacks) or do any nasty sh*t like pubes on toothbrush tho. there's some threads on here with some sickening horror stories on this topic, cba to find them tho.
lol wtf were you doing?u must of been living with some next type of neeks if you were able to just take the piss and get away with it

lol wtf were you doing?u must of been living with some next type of neeks if you were able to just take the piss and get away with it
it mostly involved loud music, criminal-level vandalism, a life being taken, chronic psychological trauma, and kilos of weed. i'm telling you uni bullying>school bullying. trust mebtw dont watch the way im going on,im not actually proud of this sh*t

get meon the first day might have to be like "hi, yh how are you, just to let you know, touch my stuff and i'll f*ck*ng end you"
c/slookin to roll up on my 1st day there on some greazy tipbearded off, 3 pairs of trousers an eye patch, bare screwin every man as i walk in. might get a few tear drop tattoo's painted onnext day i'd walk out with a cardigan tho.

I had d*ckhead flatmates. The truth is that you rarely know who it is. Unless you're prepared to wage war on all 4 you end up just living with it.I had one chinese guy who use to eat my butter on a regular. When I asked him about it he would pretend he couldn't understand me. He never had any food to steal so I would do things like turn the oven/microwave off when he had left something to cook, then wait in the kitchen for him to come back so he could know I did it. Guy was weird though so in reality I didn't wanna fight him.What will f*ck you off more is how dirty some people are.

I had d*ckhead flatmates. The truth is that you rarely know who it is. Unless you're prepared to wage war on all 4 you end up just living with it.I had one chinese guy who use to eat my butter on a regular. When I asked him about it he would pretend he couldn't understand me. He never had any food to steal so I would do things like turn the oven/microwave off when he had left something to cook, then wait in the kitchen for him to come back so he could know I did it. Guy was weird though so in reality I didn't wanna fight him.What will f*ck you off more is how dirty most people are.
end of the daynuff people think they are cleanwhen they ain, they dont have a f*ckin clue about being clean, they jus dont knorandom example: using the bathroom sponge to clean the kitchen

I had d*ckhead flatmates. The truth is that you rarely know who it is. Unless you're prepared to wage war on all 4 you end up just living with it.I had one chinese guy who use to eat my butter on a regular. When I asked him about it he would pretend he couldn't understand me. He never had any food to steal so I would do things like turn the oven/microwave off when he had left something to cook, then wait in the kitchen for him to come back so he could know I did it. Guy was weird though so in reality I didn't wanna fight him.What will f*ck you off more is how dirty some people are.
thats the thing i clocked wen i got 2 uniall that "no ones gonna eat my food talk" is airin my flat there were 6 peoplefood goes missing, everyone claims it wasn't themu can go aggy on everyone if u like, but u just look like a d*ckhead, cuz u can't do nuttin to no one unless u knw who did it.but in my flat the stealing of food wasn't really a problemthe main thing was noisei had one flat matethis boy was such a d*ck head, felt no one to come back from a rave at 5 o clock in the morningwith all his mandem, and then start blasting musicswitched on him bare timeshad to throw a chair at his lot before they understood that that kindah sh*t wouldn't runf*ck*ng pricks

LMFAOHAHAHAHAHAHA LMAO

Guest M12 Part 2
Had to discuss uni sh*t in School today. All the Asian girls in my form going on about Manchester. They'll just be glad to get away from their parents. I bet they'll be mad loose at uni though.
they all doits not a myth at all.some of them will take work to sex, but all off them will do everything else