Firefox 3 released tuesday

HangTheDJ

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest David Braund
The f*ck?Never knew what all the fuss was about Firefox, I thought IE was the norm.This sh*t is FAST. :D
u shud already know famits been the ting for me since '05.cnt handle IEonce u get used to all the lil shortcuts like ctrl + t the search engines on the right, how i jus type the name of the site in the bar n it searches it n jus loads itn faster aswellno pop upstoo sweet

its sickif your thing for multiple bookmark rows has gone use this code,just change the height if needed/* Multi-row bookmarks toolbar for Fx3b5pre*/#bookmarksBarContent{display:block !important;}.places-toolbar-items{display:block !important;height: 52px !important;overflow-y:auto !important;}#bookmarksBarContent toolbarseparator{display:inline !important;}#bookmarksBarContent .bookmark-item{visibility: visible !important;}.chevron {height: 0px !important;}
Where do I put this?

facebook is down anyways . . .ff looks sick for the mac well they jus catted safari really lol . . .but ill ill download it on my friends mac and use it for awhile then ill get it lol
it is. layout is exactly the same as safari ohwell it will still be my default cus safari doesnt open up my hotmail with out a f*ck onbut i will still use safari as my main webbrouser

I'm missing a little featureWhen you drag links down, it used to give a description of the link you was dragging.So if I dragged a youtube link into msn, and sent it to someone, underneath it it would say the title of the video, so they knew what they was about to watchMiss that already, dunno why they removed itLinkification not working is a f*ck*ng bitch as well