Just ordered this

Young Broski

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bruv your a fassklart
Got money (yeah) And you know it Take it out and show it (then) Throw it (fly) This a way (fly) Thata way (fly) This a way (fly) Thata way Gettin' mug From everybody who see that Hang over the wall of the VIP Like (fly) This a way (fly) Thata way (fly) This a way (fly) Thata way Seriously doe da hate it's alot i'm just a cool dude easing by grinding out here and droppin p's on my garms why da jealousy?

lmfao is that Southpoleahaha this guy's a joker
alie famyour grinding dead that talk please it dont impress me whats your future incoming saying seriously im not talking hustle money no ac's no nothing famim talking royal bank of ireland money :D
It's saying figures that will enable me to cop a Range Rover and my own property and a Jacob watch but i don't really talk to much about my income on here i'm not watching anyone i'm just doing my thing

on a real thoughim far from poor and spend money on clothes regardless of price tagsbut you will never catch me purchasing something that looks plain like that and spend stupid money on it.if im spending i want people to be seeing labels

No one is hating. They are laughing. Brah.
I have to keep repeating these Weezy Lyrics Got money (yeah) And you know it Take it out and show it (then) Throw it (fly) This a way (fly) Thata way (fly) This a way (fly) Thata way Gettin' mug From everybody who see that Hang over the wall of the VIP Like (fly) This a way (fly) Thata way (fly) This a way (fly) Thata way Who gets the last laugh

on a real thoughim far from poor and spend money on clothes regardless of price tagsbut you will never catch me purchasing something that looks plain like that and spend stupid money on it.if im spending i want people to be seeing labels
But think about the quality of the material as opposed to the cheaper product?