Just ordered this

Young Broski

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jealousy?I beg you pull up your akademiks, take your du rag off, and shut the f*ck up.Affording it isnt saving EMA money for 2 weeks and "splashing out" on 2 T-Shirts which you could have got from H&M for about £3.End of the day you're gonna be pissed when mother downstairs puts them in a hot wash and they shrink.You raving fassy.
Firstly i don't wear Akademiks or Du Rags, i have a full time Job and yes i do save i believe i probably have more money in my bank account then you like i done said the quality that they sell for £3 in H&M isn't as good as this Website i ordered them from and i don't live with my mother But have a nice day hater

I Have Noticed North West Brehs OVER dress upMust be something in the air down them ends
I think we just set trends on how we dress East runs sh*t Music wiseNorth has the different slang words used everywhereWest has the diversity of buff girls South has the Gangs but NW definitely drop garms the flyest

Jealousy?I beg you pull up your akademiks, take your du rag off, and shut the f*ck up.Affording it isnt saving EMA money for 2 weeks and "splashing out" on 2 T-Shirts which you could have got from H&M for about £3.End of the day you're gonna be pissed when mother downstairs puts them in a hot wash and they shrink.You raving fassy.
Firstly i don't wear Akademiks or Du Rags, i have a full time Job and yes i do save i believe i probably have more money in my bank account then you like i done said the quality that they sell for £3 in H&M isn't as good as this Website i ordered them from and i don't live with my mother But have a nice day hater
i finally clocked it. your an orphan aren't you? spent most of your life in between homes on some social services ting? am i right?

i finally clocked it. your an orphan aren't you? spent most of your life in between homes on some social services ting? am i right?
Nope you're wrong