_________>>>>>>>>>>>Footballers

Sinister

lol @ being a footballer and still rocking nike tracksuitslol @ being a footballer and still needing to rob things
c/s
Whata dumb statement. The trackies has been addressed as dumb already, but you think they NEEDED to steal? Swear they gave it back

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I live outside London...I just see people wearing tracksuits and sh*t, and picture them as a hood rat, or just someone who lacks money.Most people with money like to show it, not dress like a broke guy lol (no sending to no one)Think it's kind of dumb dressing like a yout after the age of 18 as well.Allow being older and still dressing like the 15 year olds.Jeans and shirt thing more time
dumb on BARE levels.

I live outside London...I just see people wearing tracksuits and sh*t, and picture them as a hood rat, or just someone who lacks money.Most people with money like to show it, not dress like a broke guy lol (no sending to no one)Think it's kind of dumb dressing like a yout after the age of 18 as well.Still wearing new eras and full tracksuits when you're grown up smh.Allow being older and still dressing like the 15 year olds.Jeans and shirt thing more time
Ignorant and watch face too much. You have no voice on this matter

I live outside London...I just see people wearing tracksuits and sh*t, and picture them as a hood rat, or just someone who lacks money.Most people with money like to show it, not dress like a broke guy lol (no sending to no one)Think it's kind of dumb dressing like a yout after the age of 18 as well.Allow being older and still dressing like the 15 year olds.Jeans and shirt thing more time
dumb on BARE levels.
Must be a London thing.Bare guys go on about SWAGGER when they are rocking tracksuits.Not that season

I live outside London...I just see people wearing tracksuits and sh*t, and picture them as a hood rat, or just someone who lacks money.Most people with money like to show it, not dress like a broke guy lol (no sending to no one)Think it's kind of dumb dressing like a yout after the age of 18 as well.Still wearing new eras and full tracksuits when you're grown up smh.Allow being older and still dressing like the 15 year olds.Jeans and shirt thing more time
you must be joking? what a load of f*ck*ng bullshit

Come on peopleDon't front and say if you had the money this guy had you would still buy clothes from JD
they come from the f*ck*ng police station, are they meant to be rocking the latest Gucci and Armani everytime they step out their yard.they are actually normal people you know

Come on peopleDon't front and say if you had the money this guy had you would still buy clothes from JD
Like everyone has said before me, you care about what people think too much
I don't care what people thing to be honest, I will rock a tracksuit once in a white, but i'm not a footballer, and i'm not being paid as much as a footballer.And true say, yeah they were coming out the station. I still think someone on a footballers income level shouldn't be dressing like the kids on the council estate.

lmao @ this bullshittrue-sayI'M BANG IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ENDS FAMand I will tell youIf you're my age and all you ever do is BUSS THAT BAIT GREY NIKE TRACKSUITTO GO BLOODY PEACOCKS OR SOMEWHERE N UP YOUR GAMEALSO*looks up and down at self*MY FRESH NEW ERAMY FRESH WHITE TOPMY FRESH TRUE RELIGIONSMY FRESH 95sSHEEZI can't believe I'm brokeALSOLmfao @ the new hype going around the endscertain man have just realised sites like reallydope.com exist, buying bare fake creps for like 20 quid, bareface sayin blood i got them bare cheap from some excloos website don't watch, they're not fake they're just from china lool

I don't care what people thing to be honest, I will rock a tracksuit once in a white, but i'm not a footballer, and i'm not being paid as much as a footballer.And true say, yeah they were coming out the station. I still think someone on a footballers income level shouldn't be dressing like the kids on the council estate.
d*ckhead.your 24 hour ban starts now.

lol @ being a footballer and still rocking nike tracksuits
Whats wrong with being a footballer and wearing Nike tracksuits g?
Dressing like some hoodrat when you got all that p
d*ckhead statement of the yearSo everyone that wears a tracky is a hoodrat?Them stereotypes there.

d*ckhead.your 24 hour ban starts now.
beg you add 48 hours to that