_________>>>>>>>>>>>Footballers

Sinister

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
I live outside London...I just see people wearing tracksuits and sh*t, and picture them as a hood rat, or just someone who lacks money.Most people with money like to show it, not dress like a broke guy lol (no sending to no one)Think it's kind of dumb dressing like a yout after the age of 18 as well.Allow being older and still dressing like the 15 year olds.Jeans and shirt thing more time
dumb on BARE levels.
Must be a London thing.Bare guys go on about SWAGGER when they are rocking tracksuits.Not that season
This statement in no way reflects the views of people from outside london. Formal situation - dress smart, out socially - maybe jeans and smartish top, any other time and when i want to relax - tracksuit bottoms at least and maybe trackie top. standard.These guys are dumb to the highest degree, shouldn't lock them up shoud just cut thier feet off. pricks.

Guest David Braund
anythingThe typical waste u will see with a dmx bike and a staff standing infront of your nearest Dixy chicken. Fiending for crime.Nothing is wrong witht he tracksuit its dirtya nd they coulda worn something more cooperate on this occasion
them dmx bikes there.
i was gonna say thisthen i thought there may be a make called DMX coz i think i seen onemeh

whats peoples problem with what other man r wearingeach 2 ther ownwear whatever the f*ck u likefootballer or notthe grey nike tracksuite is noiceobv at going out at night they would wear decent designer clothes etc but in the f*ck*ng day time when they probley been playing some footy or sumthing...... or just 2 go shops or jam at some1s yard jheeez, not expected 2 wear some next designer clothes for these things. ................................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,.............................................................................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,................................................................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,........................................................,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\... ..................................................;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\....................................................\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/...........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,.................................................\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*.............`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,..................................................\llllllllllll,-~*........................)_-\..*`*;..)...................................................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................../....................................................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;.................../.\................................................./.../..../..../..,-,..*~,.`*~*..................*...\................................................|.../.../..../.*`...\................................)....)¯`~,.......................................|./..../..../........).........)`*~-,............../.....|..)...`~-,...............................././.../....,*`-,.....`-,....*`....,---......\...../...../..|..........¯```*~-,,,,.................(............)`*~-,.....`*`.,-~*.,-*.......|.../..../..../...............\............................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*.............|.,*...,*....|.................\...............................*,.........`-,....)-,..................,-*`...,-*.....(`-,..............\................................f`-,........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*.....,-*......|....`-,...............\.......