VIP2 MOVIE CLUB

Guest David Braund

the air i breathe = mehprincess mononoke>>>________________hayao miyazaki is insaneshout outs to the whole of studio ghibli, one greazy teamabout to watch either grave of the fireflies or whisper of the heart

Guest WAVESURFER
Watched Rushmore last night.f*ckin' quality.
*spuds*Max Fischer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>_________
The dinner scene with Owen Wilson, PMSL...
Oh my god, the amount of times I rewound that scene."Hey, I like your nurse's uniform, guy""Uh, these are O.R. scrubs""O, R they?"I cried real tears.

the air i breathe = mehprincess mononoke>>>________________hayao miyazaki is insaneshout outs to the whole of studio ghibli, one greazy teamabout to watch either grave of the fireflies or whisper of the heart
watched most of this the other night, need to watch the rest. what i watched was sick tho.

Just watched The WatchmenSo sh*t imo
Best film i've seen this year, think its amazing
The Hangoveris dat movie any gdrate it outta 10 plzworth watchin in cinemas??thx in advance
sick film, yh i went cinema to see it i'd say its worth it.

Wrestler is SICK filmo and to the studio Gibli mandemtheres bares you needs to be watchin apart from princess monoke (which was the shittest IMO) loooool anyways u needs to watchesOnly Yesterday(ENG.sub)Castle in the Sky (1986)Castle of Cagliostro (1979)Porco Rosso (1992)Spirited AwayHowls Magic/moving Castleand the BEST ONE IMO in terms of pure old school knarliness is Naucisaa Valley of the wind-----------------------o and check out DEAD LEAVES

The Watchmen i was sat there thinkin "yeahh this is sick" then as the film progressed it drifted too much, i got bored, then just the endin got sh*t i thoughtAnyone watchin Space Jam on itv?Sick film
yea...finished watching that, lolthats what boredom does

Trimbal, I finished reading the Watchmen. Is the film going to disappoint because I thought the book was sick.
I saw the film before reading, but i knew the background to the story. I'd say you will enjoy the film alot its sick.
Wrestler is SICK filmo and to the studio Gibli mandemtheres bares you needs to be watchin apart from princess monoke (which was the shittest IMO) loooool anyways u needs to watchesOnly Yesterday(ENG.sub)Castle in the Sky (1986)Castle of Cagliostro (1979)Porco Rosso (1992)Spirited AwayHowls Magic/moving Castleand the BEST ONE IMO in terms of pure old school knarliness is Naucisaa Valley of the wind-----------------------o and check out DEAD LEAVES
safe will check these out

The Watchmen i was sat there thinkin "yeahh this is sick" then as the film progressed it drifted too much, i got bored, then just the endin got sh*t i thoughtAnyone watchin Space Jam on itv?Sick film
yea...finished watching that, lolthats what boredom does
lol i watching it tooi was thinking this as i was watching itJust locked off School Daze (why da f*ck did i download that) its a musical kmt, gna watch Juno now heard its jokes