VIP2 MOVIE CLUB

Guest David Braund

*downloads IPman 2*
No BR Rip available yet is there?Edit: Nevermind only just dropped in Asian Cinema not long ago lol
Just finished watching it. Good film! Get to see a certain young individual as well!

I should thank all the reviewers who slated LEGION saying how terrible and boring it was. It totally killed any hype or expectations I had for the movie and having finally got around to watching it last night I was entertained by it. Scipting was not great and the movie was all around corny but I thought it had plenty of action and some decent effects so I enjoyed it.... Suprised set people were giving it 2 outta 10 on Flixster.

Watched a movie last night called House of the Devil. Was filmed retro style so I was feeling it when it kicked in with the 80's era and 80's music. Then spent the next hour waiting for something....anything to happen, then when sh*t finally did start happening it was corny and terrible. Do not watch.

Sat and watched 'The Bourne' trilogy in 1080p and on blu-ray (guess it helps when you got one of the new Bravia's and can select to watch it in 'Theatre' mode wow), really enjoyed it and it brings the chase scenes out in a fantastic way. Really good story some awesome moments and who knows on a 4th.'Snatch' has me laughing my head off, so many quotables.

Sat and watched 'The Bourne' trilogy in 1080p and on blu-ray (guess it helps when you got one of the new Bravia's and can select to watch it in 'Theatre' mode wow), really enjoyed it and it brings the chase scenes out in a fantastic way. Really good story some awesome moments and who knows on a 4th.'Snatch' has me laughing my head off, so many quotables.
Gonna download the blurays now...What's this theatre mode you talk of?

Gonna download the blurays now...What's this theatre mode you talk of?
You got a Bravia? Well I dunno if it's on the old models but on the new one I got, with the remote you have a button called 'Scene' when you press that you can select different modes to view what you're watching in, if it's football adjust it to 'Sport' if it''s films select 'Cinema' or just leave it on 'Auto'. It just gives what you're watching a different feel, sometimes more realistic.

gna watch kick ass nowedit: just finished watching. was quite a good film i thought. bit of a different kind of comedy with bits of, all be it intentionally excessively unbelievable, action. suppose thats what made it good, cos u knew it was just taking the piss with the seriousness of superhero's and reality of crime.also even though it was taking the piss out of superhero's, hit girl is a legend lol. the way she was lenging down everyone with such a stone cold style whilst at the same time only being an 11 year old little girl, was just sick lol.