VIP2 MOVIE CLUB

Guest David Braund

So I decided to watch 'The Last House On The Left' last night, one scene in particular made me switch off which I never do during a film unless I have to go out. All in the woods one girl has been stabbed the boy was forced to stroke his friends breasts and whatever else, then one of the men pins her down, woman holds the legs so she can't get away of kick and he is about to rape her. Now all the screaming which was loud and the force of him raping just made me switch off. In my time I've seen some disturbing and disgusting films but that scene I just couldn't watch.
My thoughts. I thought it was meant to be a horror. Turned it off at that point, Haven't got any further. Is it a horror?

It's classed as a horror, I'd add thriller to it.I did actually turn it back on after a while and what do I see, one of the guys getting killed by that girl's dad killing the guy with an axe then sticking his hand in the sink slicing up the hand.Gave up after that completely.

Nice. Talking of sick films started to watch mysterious skin not knowing what it was about only to discover its about some kid who gets abused by his baseball coach who is a pedophile. f*cked up had to turn it off.

Who uses RS on here?Swear they are some f*ck*ng snakes. Had 7000 Points and needed 8000 to get a Free Premium extension for 30 days, time comes and I noticed it changed to 10000 points. Normally you get 1000 Free Rapidpoints everytime you extend your account, So now I go to extend it today knowing I'm 1 month off 10000 points, they end up giving me 500 Free Points and 500 Premium instead making me wonder what the hell is going on, checked their page and they have changed the set up once again. Now you need 5000 Free Rapidpoints and 5000 Premium. :D

lol don't f*ck with RS at all...only ever paid for streamload when it was about (streamload>>>everything that exist today)/Shutter Island has dropped for the Blue Ray gang
Yea clocked it, just waited 4gig downloading 1 that had a RS link missing. Not my day today.

I had to take it old school the past couple of days. Watched Karate Kid 1 & 2 on Blu Ray......... Absolute f*ck*ng classics them Films. Nothing can compare to the 80's for me. Soon as you see the start of a familiar movie or hear the music it takes you right back to how you felt as a kid. :D

Anyone seen Losers yet?DVD SCR is some good quality sh*t. Didn't know the film was based on DC comics? Watched the first 40 mins before falling asleep but it was actually good. Looks like a high budget film. Didn't even know about it :D Has Idris Elba (american this time lol) in it and the guy from Fantastic 4

The losers is sick man!!Probably 'cause i wasn't expecting anything from a comic film or know anything about the comics itself.Typical action film with the jokes and special effects.7/8 out of 10 imo

The losers is sick man!!Probably 'cause i wasn't expecting anything from a comic film or know anything about the comics itself.Typical action film with the jokes and special effects.7/8 out of 10 imo
my sentiments exactlyplus cant go wrong with zoe saldana