VIP2 MOVIE CLUB

Guest David Braund

Watched Shutter Island last night - It was sick but I almost expected more after all the talk on here. Suprised at how easy the twist was, called it right away. Probably expected more turns and more freaky moments in the movie aswell.

I dunno I just wasn't expecting to guess the issue in the first 15 minutes - Was expecting a next twist. I suppose they did do a good Job at trying to pull you in 1 direction though, Still a Quality movie regardless, gave it an 8/10

I dunno I just wasn't expecting to guess the issue in the first 15 minutes - Was expecting a next twist. I suppose they did do a good Job at trying to pull you in 1 direction though, Still a Quality movie regardless, gave it an 8/10
You guessed what was happening in the first 15mins???Had me going till the end, wasn't really predictable tbh

Megan Fox Out of ‘Transformers 3′

Megan Fox Exits ‘Transformers’: Megan Fox is out of “Transformers 3.” The actress who played Mikaela Barnes in the last two installments of the film reportedly opted out of the action franchise that made her a household name. “It was her decision not to return. She wishes the franchise the best,” her representative told People. It’s a busy time for the actress who has several other films in the works, and is set to be seen next in “Jonah Hex

Anyone seen "Waltz With Bashir"?Watching it now, cool intro with all the dogs running and the backing music was good.
yeah i seen it, good film the main guy looks like a cartoon Edward Norton imo
Watched Shutter Island last night - It was sick but I almost expected more after all the talk on here. Suprised at how easy the twist was, called it right away. Probably expected more turns and more freaky moments in the movie aswell.
it gets better with a second viewing, you notice a lot of clues that you didn't see first time

WOW who was it that told me boondock saints was a decent film again???f*ckin sh*t film man...ron jeremy and that billy conelly from the guiness adverts...tried to watch it but was too much for medidnt even attempt at watchin the sequal jus deleted them bothgonna try watch the wolfman nowalso the losers is pretty ok for what it is

Megan Fox Out of ‘Transformers 3′
Megan Fox Exits ‘Transformers’: Megan Fox is out of “Transformers 3.” The actress who played Mikaela Barnes in the last two installments of the film reportedly opted out of the action franchise that made her a household name. “It was her decision not to return. She wishes the franchise the best,” her representative told People. It’s a busy time for the actress who has several other films in the works, and is set to be seen next in “Jonah Hex
nah she got booted out by Bay.apparantly she didnt show up for a post screening party or some sh*t and made some remarks about Bay...this was ages ago

WOW who was it that told me boondock saints was a decent film again???f*ckin sh*t film man...ron jeremy and that billy conelly from the guiness adverts...tried to watch it but was too much for medidnt even attempt at watchin the sequal jus deleted them bothgonna try watch the wolfman nowalso the losers is pretty ok for what it is
*stands up*lol I stand by my post Boondocks Saints is a good film

shame i was hopin it to be just a little like bram stoker drac
so epic/I was disappointed with Wolfman, it didn't have that errry, dark and grungy feel to it. First time i've actually notice aswell that the music in the scenes was poor, it turned scenes that should have been suspense and shocking into light hearted horror. Actors were on point, hopkins was tooo sick the story line wasn't strong enough or executed correctly can't really put my finger on it.

saw four lions yday. was more funny than i thought it would be, it had that sort of british comedy feel to it a bit.riz mc is actually a decent actor. also that facejacker guy is hilarious lol, to many incidents to mention. definately worth downloading and watching at least.

Two films haven't seen in years I caught on Sunday :D Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey - It was alright had it's moments and I did laugh at bits, made me remember what it felt like watching as a child all them years ago. :D Back To The Future III - Well it was good to see them get the trilogy back on point after a disappointing 2nd outing. Nicely wrapped up the whole story, good film over all.Finally saw this for the first time; :D The Big Lebowski - Great film. "I'm the dude"