VIP2 MOVIE CLUB

Guest David Braund

watched Source Code, was pleasantly impressedhave to say from the off that im a sucker for anything that questions perspective or the norm, so this film was right up my alleyJake Gyllenhaal was a surprisingly compelling even though the role didnt deviate much from his forte/f*ck what anyone says 'Battle of Los Angeles' was good cinemabombs, guns and that wobbly camera make for good viewing lolat the end of it i kinda wanted to sign up to my local barracks, which was probs their main aim in making itkind of reminded me of this simpsons episode;http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRWK1gxFBls

scream 4 coming out on the 15th aprilhope its not as sh*t as scream 3
Of course it will, they all are
Scream 1 was decent when it first came out, scream 2 was okish, scream 3 was just terrible beyond beliefkinda hoping someone just kills neve campbell once and for all, they cant possibly make a scream 5, she just needs to die this time round.

watched Source Code, was pleasantly impressedhave to say from the off that im a sucker for anything that questions perspective or the norm, so this film was right up my alleyJake Gyllenhaal was a surprisingly compelling even though the role didnt deviate much from his forte/f*ck what anyone says 'Battle of Los Angeles' was good cinemabombs, guns and that wobbly camera make for good viewing lolat the end of it i kinda wanted to sign up to my local barracks, which was probs their main aim in making itkind of reminded me of this simpsons episode;http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRWK1gxFBls
Hmm dunno about Source Code, just looks like Groundhog Day\Quantum Leap

Inception was cool
Yeah gd, but nothing groundbreaking like The Matrix was.Not saying every film needs to be groundbreaking, but sh*t man how many times we gonna see Fast and Furious (even though the trailer looked sick, but swear they showed pretty much most of the film lol) Just pure sequels and remakes, producers\writers just getting lazy and just making comic adaptations

Inception was cool
Yeah gd, but nothing groundbreaking like The Matrix was.Not saying every film needs to be groundbreaking, but sh*t man how many times we gonna see Fast and Furious (even though the trailer looked sick, but swear they showed pretty much most of the film lol) Just pure sequels and remakes, producers\writers just getting lazy and just making comic adaptations
Don't think films really need to be ground breaking, watched alot of films lately which have been either good or very goodGround breaking films come with technology advances, Matrix introduced bullet time to films when then got rinsed, Avatar was the last film I can remember to be ground breaking due to the way it immersed the audience in to it's 3D worldThink a ground breaking film appears once every 10 years if that and I'm happy to wait.