VIP2 MOVIE CLUB

Guest David Braund

A British film worth taking a look at...although I thought it was pretty dire it so watchable.. Got top merits from my boyfriend for realistic gore and plain outright sickness.. Don't say much for him ..mans tounge getting stabbed up with stanley blade memorable ha worth a peek . Its called EDEN LAKE

^ ye ive seen eden lake, watchable but kinda shitwatched orphan last week, family loose baby, adopt a kid from an orphanage, turned out she is not really a kid but 36yr old stuck in a kids body who is tryna kill off the family in order to seduce the husband, she puts his wife and son in hospital, the father is dumb and cant see whats going on, n wont listen to his wife one nite she dresses up in a black dress and trys to seduce him, he is like wtf no, so she stabs the sh*t out of himwas disturbing seeing a child like body tryna seduce a man, weird filmanyhow watched scream 4, a bit jumpy in cinema mode but ye still predictable as ever

• Downvote 1

Anyone listen to any reviewers? My flatmate put me on this Mark Kermode (sp) some podcast off BBC.
Kermode is the sh*t, only critic i actually check for. His rants are legendary, often better than the films themselves.
CS, although when he goes in on a film it makes me want to watch it more.Also, I feel embarrassed slightly when I love a film, then listen to him break it down into sh*t.