VIP2 MOVIE CLUB

Guest David Braund

Just watched the tortured ....wtf nasty crushed ankle switched off after that I can take the needle in ear just about and the rest lol but the foot lol I try watch rest another day lol
lol, if it got u switching offthis will be my film for tonight
Let's see if you get far its made by the same ppl that make saw "twisted pictures" says it all really let me know if you get passed the destroyed ankle bit lol

Just watched the tortured ....wtf nasty crushed ankle switched off after that I can take the needle in ear just about and the rest lol but the foot lol I try watch rest another day lol
Let's see if you get far its made by the same ppl that make saw "twisted pictures" says it all really let me know if you get passed the destroyed ankle bit lol
I barely managed to sit through that...especially the needle in the ear bit...hearing the pop....i was even getting an ear ache at that bit

good twist in the end...but was left a bit open....did they even know they tortured the wrong guy?

Guest Medic

Watched Cannibal Holocaust last night, someone mentioned it a few pages back. Thought it was a decent attempt at social commentary, but overall I wasnt impressed. Especially with the animal killings, that screaming racoon creature was disturbing.

Watched Cannibal Holocaust last night, someone mentioned it a few pages back. Thought it was a decent attempt at social commentary, but overall I wasnt impressed. Especially with the animal killings, that screaming racoon creature was disturbing.
Yeah that was me, I think the problem watching it now is we don't get the effect they felt way back when it was released since we have the internet at our finger tips and can find load of sh*t they did if not worse.Totally get where you are coming from though.

I barely managed to sit through that...especially the needle in the ear bit...hearing the pop....i was even getting an ear ache at that bit

good twist in the end...but was left a bit open....did they even know they tortured the wrong guy?

Is the film overall decent to watch? I keep showing my friends some of these sick/messed up films, but they've either involved sh*t acting or not much storyline to keep you watching in suspense etc.. or the ending is just completely disappointing/unsatisfying.

Guest Medic

Downloaded it like 5 times trying to find one without foreign subtitles. Found a 720p with Eng subs, will watch tonight.

Is the film overall decent to watch? I keep showing my friends some of these sick/messed up films, but they've either involved sh*t acting or not much storyline to keep you watching in suspense etc.. or the ending is just completely disappointing/unsatisfying.Which ones have you shown them

Guest Medic

Frontiers looked promising, judging from the opening scenes. After they left the city it tumbled into the snoozing generic 'horror'. Empty hotel, strange owners, not allowed to leave, now you die...etc.Haute tension was a great watch. Enjoyed it alot.Have you seen Martyrs? Been told by a friend that its worth a watch.

Guest Medic
A Serbian Film, is f*cked!
Takes a while to get going but yeah, its messed. Similar to Hostel with the idea of the rich clients with sadistic needs. Ending caught me offguard, not sure how with everything that happened in the film lolz/Yes Rsonist its ANOTHER French one :D :D

Just finished watching Martyrs.Dont know what to think, its not as gruesome and f*cked as previous French and European horrors ive seen, got quite a decent story to it.

But at the end.....when the girl gets all her skin taken off....nah f*ck off ....aint watching it again

Guest Esquilax

The Hangover: Part II has received generally negative reviews. The review aggregator Rotten Tomatoes gives the film a score of 34% based on reviews from 98 critics and reports an rating average of 4.9 out of 10.Wha you seh Ripz?