VIP2 MOVIE CLUB

Guest David Braund

ps attack the block is as good as it is because its not an 'urban film' as in its not made by noel clarke and his reboresmade by the same ppl as shawn of the dead etc.ps havent seen it yet
It's been compared to that film, which is a shame since it's a different film ATB is its own film, but I guess its good to advertise.Not seen it but having heard Joe talk about the film it's along the lines of a John Carpenter sci-fi film. The kids using slang is similar to the lingo you would hear in Star Trek, see the estates as a spaceship when lit.Its a sci-fi mixed with elements of action.

Guest Klitschko

There isn't a lot to chose from bro. Those two tings that were sent to f*ck him that probably had aids looked madly like Daisy marie to the point I thought it was her.

lord of war probably nick cages best film
There isn't a lot to chose from bro.
bringing out the dead?Leaving Los vegas?raising arizona?wild at heart?bad lieutenant remix was alright too.i felt lord of war was pretty poor./anyone seen irreversible, french film, probably most disturbing film ive seen, felt like i'd been uppercutted after seeing that

Guest Esquilax
Been downloading some of the films from the top 25 most disturbing list- got August Underground (all 3)- to watch and both I spit on your gravesAnyone seen?
Heard AU is pretty dark

Guest Klitschko
lord of war probably nick cages best film
There isn't a lot to chose from bro.
bringing out the dead?Leaving Los vegas?raising arizona?wild at heart?bad lieutenant remix was alright too.i felt lord of war was pretty poor.
This is what I mean, the mans been acting since 1980. Not a huge list of performances stand out.Personally I opt for Rasing Arizona. But then it's hard to go wrong with a Coen Brothers film.

The original I Spit On Your Grave yep when I was younger, I can see why back then this causes a lot of controversy but a good watchWas Cannibal Holocaust on that list? That was f*cked if you know the story behind it.
cannibal holocaust wasn't I don't thinkI looked at the totalfilm one which did have irreversible - but had the exorcist as number 1 so was pretty disappointing after having to got through 24 pages and see that.There's other lists though if you google and they do have the proper gruesome stuff a magazine website wouldn't includeMight even download "a serbian film"

Guest haze-e

Avatar 2 - 2014Avatar 3 - 2015??Didnt even watch the first one. Wasn't interested really despite the plaudits. Was it that good for 2 sequels?