VIP2 MOVIE CLUB

Guest David Braund

X.Men.First.Class.2011.R5.DD2.0.NL.Subs.DMTThis is the largest version out there at 4.7gb but it has English audio, the best one currently out and easily the best quality.Haven't watched yet just skimmed through to make sure the copy was kosher, Russian subs but meh

Bridesmaids was sh*t, my final verdict after watching that was a long "Hmmmmmmmmm", rather listen to Mike Tyson try and sing from The Hangover 2 than them 3 chicks at the end.Had a few funny moments but the rest was far too predictable and just bland not as good as critics like to perceive. When you are told "It's the movie Hangover 2 wishes it was" really? with no party and pure chaos? I dunno it doesn't live up to the hype at all.

Gonna watch Chungking ExpressFAO: AllIf you're in a certain mood for a certain film, and know what type of certain things that certain film you wanna see has.visit tvtropes.org(it will take over your life)
Dint knw bwt this site..you know what your right it is highly addictive.

Im thinking of a film with trippy animation and its about some guy telling his life story to a taxi driver or something like that.was posted in this before and i was going to watch it but divx kept messing around with the 0% Buffering thing so i went bed and forgot about it

Just watched Youth in revolt and I really enjoyed it going to have a search for more films like this.
Check out Scott Pilgrim if you aint seen it
watched both of these in the last few weeks, enjoyed both especially scott pilgrim Saw the new transformers last night, so much better than the second. would happily go watch it againgot a few dvd's that have been sitting here for months and i still havent watched them, so anyone that has seen red cliff, couples retreat or quantum of solace...thoughts ?

Im thinking of a film with trippy animation and its about some guy telling his life story to a taxi driver or something like that.was posted in this before and i was going to watch it but divx kept messing around with the 0% Buffering thing so i went bed and forgot about it
isit this?http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0243017/