VIP2 MOVIE CLUB

Guest David Braund

Im thinking of a film with trippy animation and its about some guy telling his life story to a taxi driver or something like that.was posted in this before and i was going to watch it but divx kept messing around with the 0% Buffering thing so i went bed and forgot about it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5AZWPZeyGg

never really managed to watch it all the way through..trips me out 2 much lol
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The Dark Knight Rises teaser got leaked

The teaser trailer for The Dark Knight Rises has leaked online. While the fan filmed footage of the trailer may be of poor quality, it does seem to be the genuine article.Opening with the Warner Bros and Legendary Pictures logo, we go on to see footage of Bruce Wayne in Batman Begins with a voiceover from the first film's chief villain, Ra's al Ghul, explaining what Bruce must become.Captioned text tells us, 'Every hero has a journey' and then 'Every journey has an end'. The text appears as a replication of the final shot of The Dark Knight, Batman fleeing, ends. We then find Commissioner Gordon looking slightly worse for wear in a hospital bed telling Bruce Wayne that they are “in this together”. As Gordon begs for the return of Batman, we see our first glimpse of Bane. The new footage is inter-cut with a swooping camera scaling the side of a building before shooting up into the sky which forms the already iconic poster, released yesterday.If you don't fancy scouring the net and watching a poor quality version the trailer is believed to be attached to Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part Two which is released Friday (July 15). The Dark Knight Rises is due for release in the UK on July 20 2012. For more check out the official The Dark Knight Rises website.
Seems to be down everywhere now. Anyone get to see it?

Watched Source Code earlier funnily enough, Decent enough film. I didn't think it was great but definitely worth a watch. Watching a 720p blu-ray rip on my Mac for the first time was lovely.Tree of life has extremely mixed reviews, some people hailing it a Malik masterpiece, others walking out halfway.Still excited, me and my girlfriend were sucked in by the trailer.