Celibacy...

Guest Teddy Riley

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shouldn't really need to cut sex out of your life to focus on other things.When i have sex i have sex, buss a nut then carry on with my life.I don't 'focus' on sex, it shouldn't really 'cloud your mind' where it starts affecting your life and sh*t.Sounds like you need to prioritise

Seriously considering right now...Sex clouding my mind differently right now. Certain girls gaining the upper hand on me right now (sh*t was TOO good, went sleep like a newborn)..I dunno, coming from a man, does it sound soft to go for a hot minute without sex? I woulda posted this in that other thread about going without increasing performance but it's more than that...Girls, how would you feel if a guy you'd been with decided to just go celibate real quick? What about if you both haven't done anything yet and then he dropped it....Speak on it...
I Dont Think That Would Ever Pass Into My Head tbh

Nigga f*ck that sh*t, I was super celibate for 16 years, I aint tryna go back to that. You don't need to stop sex to focus because your body will find something else to ponder on that will affect you in other ways. Going against nature isn't my thing, Nature told me to get a long term girlfriend, I did just that, Nature told me she will satisfy you mentally, physically, emotionally, shes doing just that. If i try and say to her, baby, the d*ck gots to go, no more hard d*ck and bubblegum, she would kick rocks end up raping me.But go ahead and try it, if you deliberately want to practice celibacy, that means you had an insatiable apetite for sex, i mean sex was your main priority. FAIL for that

Guest David Braund
Nigga f*ck that sh*t, I was super celibate for 16 years, I aint tryna go back to that. You don't need to stop sex to focus because your body will find something else to ponder on that will affect you in other ways. Going against nature isn't my thing, Nature told me to get a long term girlfriend, I did just that, Nature told me she will satisfy you mentally, physically, emotionally, shes doing just that. If i try and say to her, baby, the d*ck gots to go, no more hard d*ck and bubblegum, she would kick rocks end up raping me.But go ahead and try it, if you deliberately want to practice celibacy, that means you had an insatiable apetite for sex, i mean sex was your main priority. FAIL for that
i seen a couple of ur posts...u need to lay off them Dipset mixtapes

Guest Teddy Riley
Stopped reading after that statement.You're a MAN and NATURE told you to have a monogamous relationship?

Stopped reading after that statement.You're a MAN and NATURE told you to have a monogamous relationship?
Niggaz need to pick up a book and read. What I wrote is just a summery. BY NATURE I MEAN: LONG TERM FEMALE TO IMPREGNATE, SEE MY OFFSPRING GROW TO ABOUT 3 TO 5 YEARS. THEN FIND ANOTHER TO IMPREGNATE AND SO ON......AND TO THE OTHER BREH WHO SAID LAY OFF DA DIPSET MIXTAPES.1. I HATE DIPSET, I DONT LIKE THEM2. WHAT MADE YOU THINK I LISTEN TO THAT GARBAGE TO INFLUENCE MY WRITING FORMAT/SPEECH PATTERN?3. HOW DO YOU KNOW I DIDN'T GROW UP IN ANOTHER COUNTRY/ENVIRONMENT TO INFLUENCE HOW I SPEAK AND WRITE?just question cuzzo

Guest David Braund

i dnt see how ppl can think bout 2 things at once tbhwhen im focused on one thing im focused on thatother sh*t becomes blurrymy tunnel vision is sickcertain times i cnt go a day without sexbut when i gt the tunnel lock on i can go for weeks without even thinkin of it

i dnt see how ppl can think bout 2 things at once tbhwhen im focused on one thing im focused on thatother sh*t becomes blurrymy tunnel vision is sickcertain times i cnt go a day without sexbut when i gt the tunnel lock on i can go for weeks without even thinkin of it
Yea I hear you.. My tunnel vision must be lacking then cos I get sidelined and spin off on a tangent EASY.

Guest David Braund
Yea I hear you.. My tunnel vision must be lacking then cos I get sidelined and spin off on a tangent EASY.
i duno y that cnt happen to mei could shut down a chick easily if im doin sutin (then obv get pissed of when i want it days or weeks later n they're not on it)has 2 b one of my greatest skillsn when chciks are in the way i dnt get sidelined no way