Sign in to follow this  
Guest Teddy Riley

Celibacy...

i dnt see how ppl can think bout 2 things at once tbhwhen im focused on one thing im focused on thatother sh*t becomes blurrymy tunnel vision is sickcertain times i cnt go a day without sexbut when i gt the tunnel lock on i can go for weeks without even thinkin of it
Yea I hear you.. My tunnel vision must be lacking then cos I get sidelined and spin off on a tangent EASY.
i duno y that cnt happen to mei could shut down a chick easily if im doin sutin (then obv get pissed of when i want it days or weeks later n they're not on it)has 2 b one of my greatest skillsn when chciks are in the way i dnt get sidelined no way
that must be sh*t when u got bare things to do at once

Guest David Braund
i dnt see how ppl can think bout 2 things at once tbhwhen im focused on one thing im focused on thatother sh*t becomes blurrymy tunnel vision is sickcertain times i cnt go a day without sexbut when i gt the tunnel lock on i can go for weeks without even thinkin of it
Yea I hear you.. My tunnel vision must be lacking then cos I get sidelined and spin off on a tangent EASY.
i duno y that cnt happen to mei could shut down a chick easily if im doin sutin (then obv get pissed of when i want it days or weeks later n they're not on it)has 2 b one of my greatest skillsn when chciks are in the way i dnt get sidelined no way
that must be sh*t when u got bare things to do at once
i cnt do more than one thing at oncei only focus on one then move onto the next

Forget that, nothing wrong with beating. Only time it's wrong is if the woman has a bf/husband, a family member, she has an std/sti or she's trying to trap you.

Apart from that, nothing wrong at all.