Serious ting still.

Da Luv Doc

Guest PennyTraitor
Don't worry Stamina, I ain't even gonna buss joke, chat sh*t etc etc.just know theres always limits and you've dun stepped over them.What ends you from though???See if maansa p*ssy and think I wont do you something.
STEVENAGESG1SOUTHGATE HERTFORDSHIREBLACKED OUT LEON OUTSIDE MY YARD
Ya f*ck*ng prick. That don't tell me sh*t.Still, I'm gonna be in hertfordshire tomorrow, so boy, I'll make my way to stevenage and I will f*ck you up
YEAH LMAOSEENBRING YOUR FAILURE OF A BROTHER AS WELL----------------Now Playing On iTunes: Triple Six Mafia - Talkin
arrrr sh*t. look at what hes listenin to aswell, tryna say ur jus a talker with a flat nosed fam. boy ting. stamina tho u say ur on this ting u may aswell meet up - its ur ends u got the advantage. ashley has sheer rage on his side. evenly matched tbh.

might aswell meet up and swing.
On a level, he thinks it's funny, like I will take it for a laugh.If he erked me, then I would laugh, but taking the piss out of fam (Jookie is an MC, people will cuss or bred so don't care) is a violation.I will f*ck him up for that still.

Don't worry Stamina, I ain't even gonna buss joke, chat sh*t etc etc.just know theres always limits and you've dun stepped over them.What ends you from though???See if maansa p*ssy and think I wont do you something.
Ya f*ck*ng prick. That don't tell me sh*t.Still, I'm gonna be in hertfordshire tomorrow, so boy, I'll make my way to stevenage and I will f*ck you up
YEAH LMAOSEENBRING YOUR FAILURE OF A BROTHER AS WELL----------------Now Playing On iTunes: Triple Six Mafia - Talkin
arrrr sh*t. look at what hes listenin to aswell, tryna say ur jus a talker with a flat nosed fam. boy ting. stamina tho u say ur on this ting u may aswell meet up - its ur ends u got the advantage. ashley has sheer rage on his side. evenly matched tbh.
lmfao actually creasingbut this guy won't do sh*t loli'll put money on it, where tulse?----------------Now Playing On iTunes: Three 6 Mafia - Ain't Got Time For Gamez (Bonus Track)

Guest PennyTraitor
lmfao actually creasingbut this guy won't do sh*t loli'll put money on it, where tulse?----------------Now Playing On iTunes: Three 6 Mafia - Ain't Got Time For Gamez (Bonus Track)
if u were really on this ting - ud pm him ur number and say rah 'if ur a bad man phone me when ur in my ends and we can do dis'

:D :D :D :D :D

Guest LOGers
On a serious note, can an admin take off stamina mans avatar please?True say I put certain pics on the net still, but like anyone I have on my myspace/msn, I wont take no liberties.Stamina, to be honest, if I see you on road, I will kick the sh*t out of you.You want to actually take it deep like that yeah? Your a kid to me, and man will f*ck you up like it's nothing.So for real, you better hold it down and never get caught slipping.TBH, does anyone know where this stamina yute is from???Like it took three minutes to find my family pictures and disrespect me on a way you should, three days and I will disrespect your house, like I shouldn't.
not gonna lie it would be a beef ting...swear u go hertfordshire and thats where he lives...jus sayin innit.
hang tight the stirs lol

baby_crying_closeup.jpg
thats deepthe guys mum u knocrikey
"JUSTIN"You won't do sh*t/can't do sh*tSEND J CREDZ FLYING, UP IN THE AIR
ive actually just seen the jookie bars in the picglacier...
LOOOLLooks like shes been ready to blow for ages aswellboy-9-11-blowing-nose-eyes-closed-close-up-~-200214579-001.jpg
YEAH LMAOSEENBRING YOUR FAILURE OF A BROTHER AS WELL
I CANT BREEEEEATHE