Serious ting still.

Da Luv Doc

Ok so if African and Jamaican posters on this site were sending for eachother (even as a joke ting) using pics and whatnot, you think it would be perfectly fine for you to join in and send for the African and Jamaican posters by the same means?
That's totally different, race + religion are totally different things, and you know that.Religion is open for anyone to follow, you cannot choose to be a race or nationality...----------------Now Playing On iTunes: PJ - Flow (Chopped)
Dunno about that..Tbh I'm playing Devil's advocate here, but it is generally accepted MOST people are born into their religion much like their race, infact 1/2 the people who consider themselves 'atheist' were probably baptised and possibly attended Sunday school etc. (maybe you weren't)In that respect race + religion have an intrinsic link

Ok so if African and Jamaican posters on this site were sending for eachother (even as a joke ting) using pics and whatnot, you think it would be perfectly fine for you to join in and send for the African and Jamaican posters by the same means?
That's totally different, race + religion are totally different things, and you know that.Religion is open for anyone to follow, you cannot choose to be a race or nationality...----------------Now Playing On iTunes: PJ - Flow (Chopped)
Dunno about that..Tbh I'm playing Devil's advocate here, but it is generally accepted MOST people are born into their religion much like their race, infact 1/2 the people who consider themselves 'atheist' were probably baptised and possibly attended Sunday school etc. (maybe you weren't)In that respect race + religion have an intrinsic link
I have not been baptised, I never went to Sunday school.My parents raised me freely, giving me the option to follow religion when I was old enough to understand what it actually was...----------------Now Playing On iTunes: :D+(chopped)" target="_blank">Webbie - Doe Doe (Feat. Lil Phat And Bun :D (Chopped)

[riley]Well played[/wryly]..wiley?

I took it out...It's okay for people to send for Christians though init.
im christian.
I was referring to the Jesus thread, people sending for Christians, and I posy up a Muslim thing and people fly off the handle.Again, double standards.----------------Now Playing On iTunes: Paul Wall And Chamillionaire - Diamonds Exposed (Feat. Lil Keke) (Chopped)
agreed

I actually back Stamina on this one. Sick of people making jokes about Jesus but all hell breaking loose when anyone mentions Muslims.
Im afraid thats the world we live in.
Because extremism is respected more than reasoning and humility. It's bullshit.It's always atheist making all the jokes as well. They're always the ones that ask religious people to justify their beliefs as well. Pathetic.

I actually back Stamina on this one. Sick of people making jokes about Jesus but all hell breaking loose when anyone mentions Muslims.
Because extremism is respected more than reasoning and humility. It's bullshit.It's always atheist making all the jokes as well. They're always the ones that ask religious people to justify their beliefs as well. Pathetic.
c/sabsolutly no respect for other peoples beliefs

Guest Remy Lebeau
I took it out...It's okay for people to send for Christians though init.
im christian.
I was referring to the Jesus thread, people sending for Christians, and I posy up a Muslim thing and people fly off the handle.Again, double standards.----------------Now Playing On iTunes: Paul Wall And Chamillionaire - Diamonds Exposed (Feat. Lil Keke) (Chopped)
agreed

c/sabsolutly no respect for other peoples beliefs

I'm an atheist still, and I ask people to justify.People come to my door, and I will speak to them, ask them about their religion, see what they have to say.Obviously not in a rude way, i'm interested in the way they think, and their perspective on their religion.If you're going to follow certain beliefs, you should be able to understand them fully, and be able to answer valid questions on it.I remember one time, I asked some guy who was at the door, about Jesus being a Jew (which he was before he become a Christian) and he told me that when Jesus was a Jew, he got assaulted by the Jews or something (can't remember what he said happen to him) I asked him about the religion based violence, and he told me how Judaism was wrong, that's all he could say. And I told him to f*ck off.It's stuff like this you want to question, as to why people actually follow the religions they choose to follow.If you get what I mean.I am an atheist, and all non religious people, would keep an open mind to things, if not than that makes all you're points irrelevant.

this is just another reason why stamina man is a d*ckheadsays he's a atheist, but he tries to use the bible to justfiy his homophobia...d*ckhead ting
LMAOBruv I done that on purpose FFSI know how much sh*t it brings up when people see it.----------------Now Playing On iTunes: Killa Kyleon - Flow (Chopped)

I'm an atheist still, and I ask people to justify.People come to my door, and I will speak to them, ask them about their religion, see what they have to say.Obviously not in a rude way, i'm interested in the way they think, and their perspective on their religion.If you're going to follow certain beliefs, you should be able to understand them fully, and be able to answer valid questions on it.I remember one time, I asked some guy who was at the door, about Jesus being a Jew (which he was before he become a Christian) and he told me that when Jesus was a Jew, he got assaulted by the Jews or something (can't remember what he said happen to him) I asked him about the religion based violence, and he told me how Judaism was wrong, that's all he could say. And I told him to f*ck off.It's stuff like this you want to question, as to why people actually follow the religions they choose to follow.If you get what I mean.I am an atheist, and all non religious people, would keep an open mind to things, if not than that makes all you're points irrelevant.
Those people came to your door to convert you, so I understand you requesting that they justify their beliefs.I'm just living my life as well as I can but certain atheists are unsure about their own lack of faith so they have to repeatedly question those with it. If I don't bring up my religion, why the f*ck should you!? (By you I don't mean you in particular)

this is just another reason why stamina man is a d*ckheadsays he's a atheist, but he tries to use the bible to justfiy his homophobia...d*ckhead ting
yeah i thought that was waste as wellalso it's waste when he tries to justify everything he does saying he's just doing it for jokes or to wind ppl upthat sh*t cant runalso. u know u spnet far too long on the internet when u get a lil bit vexed every time u look at the bottom of a can of relentless.ttkk