Sports Room Meet Up

Rsonist

Right, we all get along in this room to an extent, minus a few individuals. I've been speaking to Lenny and JJ on MSN for some time about this now, similar in a way to the vip2 rave thing they did last month, but this will be more of a success, because it will be alot more simple and theres more of a unit in here.What some have proposed is a football match, im saying f*ck it, and just go pub, probably on a Sat, watch all the scores and results come through, from 12pm-8pm, or for those who can handle their drink (me), all night.It HAS to be in North London, im proposing round Euston Rd. Easiest access for most people and a load of good pubs there. OR we can go up to Tottenham....Just want to have some feedback on this to see if theres any point in getting anything organized, im thinking there shouldnt be any more than 12 definates, but so far there are 3 definates, me, Lenny and JJ.So far, the planned date is Saturday 13th September, i woulda had it on the 30th August, but theres no way im missing our away game to Stamford Bride, so instead Villa are in town at WHL, and im not too fussed, and its easier for JJ to get through.So feedback welcome, whos interested?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No point me going tbh...Dont ''get along'' with more then a couple hedz from sports room...Good idea though....
Just come along and say you Murko or Ryan.Sorted, no one would be none the wiser, its us dumb cunts who have baited ourselves that are f*cked....