Sports Room Meet Up

Rsonist

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
yeahwe should make this a power league link upthen just get a game going init6 a side sounds reasonable
Big idea and theres the bar at powerleague as well. If it don't clash with uni i'm down.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be on this.Why north though?llow the home tuff pubs.Should find a sports bar up West End/City way tbh.
I just thought north was generally the easiest option, and was mostly accessable to those on here, but it's really up to where most people wanna go. If you know a good sports bar in the west, i'm up for that.East/South though, no chance in hell.

ill be at home watching London Tonight waiting for them to name the kid that got he's head kicked in when he told an player on the oppsite side that it wernt a foul and that he should suck he's mum...

It could be jokes thinking about it :D Swear certain heads would need I.D to get a pint though.
Certain heads are scared of pubs in here.Cant be doing with a kick about.Those who wanna join the drinkers in the pub after your kick about, let us know, i am pub 12-12.Easy.

Guest v.Persie

minorjust have a set of people that want to go 'pub' they can do thatthen the heads that wanna reach powerleague reach power leaguei'm on the power league tinga seperate topic would be easier to keep track of who intends to do whatunless you edit the 1st post and group the names under 'pub' or 'powerleague'

Guest David Braund
It could be jokes thinking about it :D Swear certain heads would need I.D to get a pint though.
if that was a sly jab at me, i dnt drinkso neeeerr

i reckon we should all link up at a lower league game